World’s Scariest Places To Stand And Peep
1) At The Top, Burj Khalifa, Dubai - Standing over 2,700 ft high, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building. 2) The View from The Shard, London - The 360-degree view of London from 800ft up is nothing short of magical. 3)Aurland Lookout, Norway - At first glance, the structure is terrifying as there seems to be nothing to stop you from falling over the edge. 4)The Sphinx Observatory, Switzerland - Views here include those of the Jungfrau, Eiger and Monch. And on clear days, all the way up to Germany’s Black Forest. 5)The Grand Canyon Skywalk, Mohave, Arizona, USA - Located at a height of 4,770ft, the views are spellbinding and the canyon’s famous blazing sunrises and sunsets take on an entirely different character here. 6)Suspended platform at Iguazu Falls - The Iguazu Falls are so vast that they are shared by two countries—Argentina and Brazil. 7)Dachstein Sky Walk, Austria - In clear weather, you can see as far as Slovenia and the Czech Republic. 8)Sky100, Hong Kong -It boasts 360-degree views out over the harbour, interactive displays and booths and 3D projection devices.
You may also like:
- AUS won by 23 runsvs. AUSIREOne-off ODIThu, Aug 27, 2015Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAustralia in Ireland ODI S...
- SA won by 62 runsvs. NZSA3rd ODIWed, Aug 26, 2015Durban, South AfricaNew Zealand in South Afric...
- IND won by 278 runsvs. INDSL2nd TestThu, Aug 20, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaIndia in Sri Lanka Test Se...
- live match IND 50/2 (15 Overs)vs. INDSL3rd TestLIVECurrent Run Rate 3.33Colombo, Sri LankaIndia in Sri Lanka Test Se...
- vs. AUSENGOne-off T20IMon, Aug 31, 2015Mon, Aug 31, 2015Cardiff, EnglandAustralia in England T20 S...
- vs. AUSENG1st ODIThu, Sep 03, 2015Thu, Sep 03, 2015Southampton, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- vs. AUSENG2nd ODISat, Sep 05, 2015Sat, Sep 05, 2015London, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from the 3rd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club played between August 28-September 1, 2015. More » LIVE: Sri Lanka vs India, 3rd Test
Kumar Sangakkara retires with 12,400 Test runs and 14,234 ODI runs. Who leads the tables among active players now? More » Now That Sangakkara's Retired, These Are The Leading Run Scorers in The World
The Sri Lanka legend was snared by India's Ashwin for the fourth time in his final Test series. [Report] More » Here Are The Pics From Kumar Sangakkara's Final Test Innings
Action images from the England vs Australia Test match. More » Ashes, 5th Test at The Oval
Action images from Trent Bridge, Nottingham. More » 4th Ashes Test
N. Srinivasan is not the only one. A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests (financial, emotional, or otherwise), one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization. The list of possible culprits … More » Indian cricketers in Conflict of Interest
Tillakaratne Dilshan Sunday became the 11th batsman and the fourth Sri Lankan to compile 10,000 runs in one-day cricket, achieving the feat against Pakistan in Hambantota.
The flamboyant 38-year-old reached the landmark in his 319th match when he took a single off Shoaib Malik to move to 55, … More » Dilshan joins 10000-run ODI club
Tendulkar junior, a budding left-arm seamer, turned his arm over at England's batsmen during a practice session ahead of the second Ashes Test at Lord's. [READ REPORT] More » Arjun Tendulkar: Like father, like son
Action images from Harare. More » Zimbabwe vs India, 1st ODI
The former India captain turns 43 on July 8, 2015. [CYCSPL] More » Sourav Ganguly: Over The Years
Action images from the Khan shaheb Oshman Ali Stadium, June 10-14, 2015. [Scoreboard] More » Bangladesh vs India, One-off Test in Fatullah