World’s Scariest Places To Stand And Peep
1) At The Top, Burj Khalifa, Dubai - Standing over 2,700 ft high, Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building. 2) The View from The Shard, London - The 360-degree view of London from 800ft up is nothing short of magical. 3)Aurland Lookout, Norway - At first glance, the structure is terrifying as there seems to be nothing to stop you from falling over the edge. 4)The Sphinx Observatory, Switzerland - Views here include those of the Jungfrau, Eiger and Monch. And on clear days, all the way up to Germany’s Black Forest. 5)The Grand Canyon Skywalk, Mohave, Arizona, USA - Located at a height of 4,770ft, the views are spellbinding and the canyon’s famous blazing sunrises and sunsets take on an entirely different character here. 6)Suspended platform at Iguazu Falls - The Iguazu Falls are so vast that they are shared by two countries—Argentina and Brazil. 7)Dachstein Sky Walk, Austria - In clear weather, you can see as far as Slovenia and the Czech Republic. 8)Sky100, Hong Kong -It boasts 360-degree views out over the harbour, interactive displays and booths and 3D projection devices.
You may also like:
- vs. INDAUS2nd Semi FinalThu, Mar 26, 2015Sydney, AustraliaWorld Cup Coverage...
- vs. SANZ1st Semi FinalTue, Mar 24, 2015Auckland, New ZealandWorld Cup Coverage...
- vs. WINZ4th Quarter FinalSat, Mar 21, 2015Wellington, New ZealandWorld Cup Coverage...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. NZAUSFinalSun, Mar 29, 2015Melbourne, AustraliaWorld Cup Coverage...
- vs. MUMKOLMatch 1Wed, Apr 08, 2015Wed, Apr 08, 2015Kolkata, IndiaIndian Premier League, 201...
- vs. DELCHEMatch 2Thu, Apr 09, 2015Thu, Apr 09, 2015Chennai, IndiaIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from the match at the Sydney Cricket Ground. [Scores] More » World Cup, 2nd Semifinal: Australia vs India
Grant Elliott sealed a thrilling semifinal win for New Zealand, smashing South Africa's Dale Steyn for a big six off the penultimate delivery. Elliott later consoled a devasted Steyn, who had collapsed on the pitch. More » Steyn vs Elliott: The World Cup Semifinal's Top Moment
Action images from the match at the Eden Park, Auckland. [Scores] More » World Cup, 1st Semifinal: New Zealand vs South Africa
Pakistan's Wahab Riaz delivered one of the great World Cup bowling performances in the quarterfinal against Australia. Sadly for him, his lion-hearted efforts didn't translate into a win for his team. The left-arm pacer's short-pitched bowling accounted for David Warner and Michael Clarke. He could have … More » World Cup: Wahab's Incredible Spell Against Australia
Martin Guptill broke a bunch of records as he smashed West Indies for 237 in the World Cup quarterfinal in Wellington. More » Top Scores in ODIs
Action images from the match at the Westpac Stadium, Wellington. [Scores] More » World Cup, 4th Qurterfinal: New Zealand vs West Indies
Action images from the match at the Adelaide Oval. [Scores] More » World Cup, 3rd Quarterfinal: Australia vs Pakistan
Action images from the match at the MCG. [Scores] More » World Cup, 2nd Quarterfinal: India vs Bangladesh
South Africa's JP Duminy became the first bowler to take a hat-trick in a World Cup knockout match. Here's the full list of World Cup hat-tricks. More » Hat Tricks in World Cup Cricket
Action images from the match at the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. [Scores]
More » World Cup, 1st QF: Sri Lanka vs South Africa
Action images from the match at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. [Scores] More » World Cup, Match No. 42: Pakistan vs Ireland
Action images from the match at McLean Park, Napier. [Scores] More » World Cup, Match No. 41: West Indies vs UAE
Action images from the match at the Bellerive Oval, Hobart. [Scores] More » World Cup, Match No. 40: Australia vs Scotland
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. [Scores]
More » World Cup, Match No. 38: England vs Afghanistan