Superdry comes to India
With its first store in Mumbai’s Palladium, the high street brand brings its vintage washes and stylish tailoring to India
Known for their branded tees and hoods that are ubiquitous in the UK, the high street juggernaut brings its Japanese-inspired graphics (the inspiration for the brand came when the owners were on a trip to Tokyo) with an American epoch feel, to India.
While Superdry has a definite vintage thrift vibe, the British brand is true to its roots and has some of the best tailored jackets we’ve seen from a high street brand.
The 1750 sq ft store in Palladium – a rustic space with exposed brick walls, oversized pastoral tables and aged mannequins – opens on Sunday, 28th October and will stock menswear and womenswear from the Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. On display are T-shirts, jeans, sweaters, joggers, shirts, rugby shirts, polo shirts, bags and their signature jackets that are a favourite with celebrities.
Brought to India by Reliance Brands, Superdry will expand to 5 cities by the end of the year. For now, drop in to the Mumbai store for some affordable casual wear with retro-style sensibilities and fine British tailoring.
Price: Menswear, Rs 2000-12000 and womenswear, Rs 1500 – 8000
Address: Palladium, Shop No S – 1A, Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
Timings: Monday – Sunday, 11.00 am – 10.00 pm
- IRE won by 6 wkts.vs. IRECANPlate Championship PSun, Feb 07, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- SL won by 6 wkts.vs. SLENGSuper League QF 3Sun, Feb 07, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- IRE won by 7 runsvs. IREPNG2nd T20ISun, Feb 07, 2016Townsville, AustraliaIreland vs Papua New Guine...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSNZ3rd ODIMon, Feb 08, 2016Hamilton, New ZealandChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- Upcoming matchvs. SCOFIJPlate Championship PMon, Feb 08, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. PAKWISuper League QF 4Mon, Feb 08, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. More » South Africa vs England, 1st ODI
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 3rd T20
Action images from the Melbourne Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 2nd T20
Cricket Australia's Oscar night. More » Allan Border Medal Ceremony 2016
Action images from the Centurion Test. More » South Africa vs England, 4th Test
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 5th ODI
The top 5 batsmen and bowlers for 2015, as per ICC rankings. More » The top Test cricketers of 2015
The year 2015 has seen a number of cricket greats announcing their retirement. It all began with the ICC World Cup that was held in February-March earlier this year.
After the World Cup, Sri Lanka's legendary duo of Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara retired from ODIs. Others in the list … More » Cricketers who retired in 2015
Every sportsman means business – and I’m talking both on and off the pitch – well in most cases! Here are some of our favourite Indian cricketers who’ve made it to the business side successfully.
By The Alpha Bet
More » Do you know the businesses that Indian cricketers own?