Style inspiration from curl-proud celebs
Most curly haired girls spend the better part of the year fighting their natural texture and it’s a losing battle against humidity of summer and imminent monsoon. Take inspiration from celebrities who wear their whorls with pride and stay away from straightening products this season.
But which products should you use? Curly-headed hair stylist and b:blunt salon director Shimsha Shetty doesn’t believe that straight grass on the other side is always greener. “Curly hair has a mind of its own,” Shetty says. “Because of that, by default, your hair looks different every day." Shetty's product solution: Shampoo and mousse -When choosing from the options at hand, there are two factors you need to consider -- your scalp type and the intensity of your curls. “If you have wavy to curly hair and you want to enhance your curls Kérastase Nutritive Bain Oléo-Curl Definition Shampoo and Conditioner is better."
Most mousses have some amount of alcohol which is essential to pressurize the product, but it can dry out hair. Shetty suggests you opt for a really light mousse.
- Jerusha Ratnam Chande, www.vogue.in
More from Vogue.in
- NZ won by 9 wkts.vs. BANNZ2nd TestThu, Jan 19, 2017Christchurch, New ZealandBangladesh in New Zealand ...
- SL won by 3 wkts.vs. SLSA2nd T20ISun, Jan 22, 2017Johannesburg, South AfricaSri Lanka in South Africa ...
- ENG won by 5 runsvs. ENGIND3rd ODISun, Jan 22, 2017Kolkata, IndiaEngland in India ODI Serie...
- live match UAE 158/6 (39 Overs)vs. SCOUAEMatch 2LIVESCO 173/10;Dubai, United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates Tri-N...
- Upcoming matchvs. ZIMSLMatch 7Tue, Jan 24, 2017Stellenbosch University 1, South AfricaTri-Nation Under-19s Tourn...
- Upcoming matchvs. ZIMSAMatch 8Wed, Jan 25, 2017Paarl, South AfricaTri-Nation Under-19s Tourn...
- Upcoming matchvs. SLSA3rd T20IWed, Jan 25, 2017Cape Town, South AfricaSri Lanka in South Africa ...
Latest Photo Albums
The Indian legend turned 44 on January 11th, 2017. We look back at some special moments from his life and career. More » Rahul Dravid: Another brick in the wall
It’s Ishant Sharma’s 28th birthday. Have you wished him? [CYCSPL]More » Ishant Sharma: Tall Of Fame
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has left an immeasureable legacy in Indian cricket. The records he has set will be immensely hard to match for any Indian captain in times to come. Take a look. More » Photos: Captain Cool's coolest moments
2016 saw some great servants of the game calling it a day. While some were past their prime, there were a few who had it in them to go on for a few years more, but instead opted to call it a day.
(With inputs from Sportskeeda) More » Photos: 5 cricketers we bid adieu to in 2016
Virat Kohli has equalled Azharuddin as India's third-most successful Test captain of all time. He now has 14 Test wins in 22 matches as captain. Mohammed Azharuddin also has 14 Test wins - only, he needed as many as 47 Test matches to get there. Take a look at the most successful Test captains in … More » Most Test wins as India captain
The Indian all-rounder turned 35 on December 12.12.2016. Here's a pictorial look at his life and times in the public eye. More » Yuvraj Singh: Select Moments
September 19, 2007: It has been nice years since Yuvraj Singh hit Stuart Broad for six sixes in an over during the 2007 T20 World Cup at Kingsmead, Durban. As he turns 35, we take a trip down memory … More » Yuvraj Singh's 666666 Pack
From Sunny to Kohli, these Indian captains believed in leading by example. More » Top 5 Highest Test scores by an Indian captain