Southeast Asia’s Food Capitals
Foodies, this one's for you: a list of must-visit food destinations in Southeast Asia
Singapore - The city-state’s blend of Chinese, Malay and Indian populations have produced a street food culture that’s one of the yummiest in the world and is also backed by Singapore’s obsession with hygiene.
Bangkok - The Thai tradition of small and frequent meals through the day has fuelled a street food culture. You can sniff out Moo Ping (grilled pork skewers marinated with fish sauce and cilantro) at almost every market.
Hanoi - The street-side eateries might look dodgy and you may need to keep those indigestion pills handy but when you're in Hanoi, you must check out the the city’s one-dish restaurants.
Hong Kong - While Cantonese food dominates the food scene in Hong Kong, there’s a tempting selection of Pekingese, Shanghainese and Sichuan cuisine.
Kuala Lumpur - If you don’t have time to hunt for the city’s culinary gems hidden in Chinatown and Bukit Bintang, head to the food court at the KLCC mall within the Petronas Towers or walk to the nearby Top Hat.
You may also like:
BEST PLACES TO PROPOSE IN INDIA
FIVE HORRIBLE TECH BOSSES TO WORK FOR
FIVE ACTORS WE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE PLAY JAMES BOND
- vs. ENGPAK1st T20IThu, Nov 26, 2015Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- vs. OMNHK3rd T20IThu, Nov 26, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOman in Hong Kong T20 Seri...
- vs. OMNHK2nd T20IWed, Nov 25, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOman in Hong Kong T20 Seri...
- vs. ENGPAK2nd T20IFri, Nov 27, 2015Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- vs. HKAFGOne-off T20ISat, Nov 28, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan in Hong Kong T...
- vs. OMNAFG1st T20ISun, Nov 29, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...
Latest Photo Albums
Take a deep breath. This will blow your mind. Rohit Sharma 264 (173b, 33x4, 9x6) vs Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens on November 14, 2014. 50 off 72, 100 off 100, 150 off 125, 200 off 151 and 250 off 166 balls. ScorecardMore » Mind Boggling Facts About Rohit Sharma’s 264