How to turn your sleepwear into sleek wear.
It's the just-got-out-of-bed look Hugh Hefner's been swearing by for years. Pyjama style – that means silks, satins and velvets are your new suit – is the new swag for the modern dandy. Here's how to turn yout sleepwear into sleek wear.
Getting down with the pyjama look goes a bit further than just rocking the entire alphabet of precious materials. In order to rock your PJs like a pro, begin with smooth fabrics and end with matching patterns. Dolce & Gabbana brings us the Hef factor with a burgundy soft-fabric combo of matching pants and shirt, in a dandy foulard print. To make your pyjama style seem the most out-of-bed proof, it is best kept in a foulard pattern that'll make it fancy enough to step some upscale dining. Otherwise, keep things classy with earthy tone dandy stripes, while adding a touch of lavish with a velvet bow tie.
What makes the difference between looking out of bed and off to bed, is the art of layering. The easiest way to keep things dressy, is by wearing a velvet or corduroy blazer on top of your pyjama, while bearing in mind that a silk shawl-collar blazer is the most PJ-friendly piece of tailoring a man can get. Alternatively, a belted cardigan will also do wonders for your look, as it is the only alternative to taking the style too literally by wearing a Hefner-like bathrobe.
The velvet overdose doesn't stop at the blazer department; the only way to wear your pyjamas with honour, however, is by complementing them with a finger licking good pair of laid-back velvet slippers. Church's slippers take the crown when it comes to most toyal velvet footwear, with their iconic Made in England Sovereign slippers.
You may also like:
THREE SPORTS BIKES COMING SOON TO INDIA
BOLLYWOOD’S 11 BEST DRESSED ACTORS
THE 14 BEST BEERS IN INDIA
- vs. SCOOMNMatch 12Thu, Jan 19, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- IND won by 15 runsvs. ENGIND2nd ODIThu, Jan 19, 2017Cuttack, IndiaEngland in India ODI Serie...
- vs. NAMAFGMatch 11Thu, Jan 19, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- vs. BANNZ2nd TestLIVECurrent Run Rate 3.42Christchurch, New ZealandBangladesh in New Zealand ...
- vs. OMNAFG1st Semi FinalFri, Jan 20, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- Upcoming matchvs. ZIMSLMatch 5Fri, Jan 20, 2017Paarl, South AfricaTri-Nation Under-19s Tourn...
- vs. SCOIRE2nd Semi FinalFri, Jan 20, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
Latest Photo Albums
It’s Ishant Sharma’s 28th birthday. Have you wished him? [CYCSPL]More » Ishant Sharma: Tall Of Fame
(With inputs from Sportskeeda) More » Photos: 5 cricketers we bid adieu to in 2016