Non-filmy siblings of Bollywood stars
Just as our Bollywood stars pay attention to their glittery careers, they care just equally about the well-being of their siblings .
These siblings lead a life no less as they too get perks of being a star sibling. In fact, the siblings are more at ease and can have more fun as they do not fall under the media glare like their famous brothers or sisters. Being a Bollywood sibling comes with a baggage of highs and lows.
We take a look at such star siblings who have avoided coming in front of the camera till date and remain in oblivion of the frenzy surrounding their actor/actress siblings.
Top 10 Break-Ups of the Decade
Bollywood Star Kids
- SCO won by 37 runsvs. SCONEDOne-off T20IFri, Feb 05, 2016Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNetherlands vs Scotland T2...
- ZIM won by 6 wkts.vs. CANZIMPlate Championship QFri, Feb 05, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- AFG won by 226 runsvs. FIJAFGPlate Championship QFri, Feb 05, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSNZ2nd ODISat, Feb 06, 2016Wellington, New ZealandChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- Upcoming matchvs. NAMINDSuper League QF 2Sat, Feb 06, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. IREPNG1st T20ISat, Feb 06, 2016Townsville, AustraliaIreland vs Papua New Guine...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. More » South Africa vs England, 1st ODI
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 3rd T20
Action images from the Melbourne Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 2nd T20
Cricket Australia's Oscar night. More » Allan Border Medal Ceremony 2016
Action images from the Centurion Test. More » South Africa vs England, 4th Test
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 5th ODI
The top 5 batsmen and bowlers for 2015, as per ICC rankings. More » The top Test cricketers of 2015
The year 2015 has seen a number of cricket greats announcing their retirement. It all began with the ICC World Cup that was held in February-March earlier this year.
After the World Cup, Sri Lanka's legendary duo of Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara retired from ODIs. Others in the list … More » Cricketers who retired in 2015
Every sportsman means business – and I’m talking both on and off the pitch – well in most cases! Here are some of our favourite Indian cricketers who’ve made it to the business side successfully.
By The Alpha Bet
More » Do you know the businesses that Indian cricketers own?