Daily yoga for abs
When it comes to getting the perfect body, no workout technique is more effective than yoga.
While yoga has been an age-old practice that has become a lifestyle choice for many, in contemporary times it is considered an excellent form of exercise. Losing weight and staying fit are two of the most common objectives of practicing yoga. So, then, can yoga also help lose belly fat? Definitely. Read on to know how.
You may also like:
Everyday Habits That Contribute to Weight Gain
30 Ways to Prevent Heart Attacks
- vs. KOLMUMMatch 1Wed, Apr 16, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- SL won by 6 wkts.vs. INDSLFinalSun, Apr 06, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshWorld Twenty20, 2014...
- IND won by 6 wkts.vs. SAIND2nd Semi FinalFri, Apr 04, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshWorld Twenty20, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- vs. BLRDELMatch 2Thu, Apr 17, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. KXIPCHEMatch 3Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
Action in images from the first match of the 2014 season played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on April 16, 2014. More » IPL-7: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — April 2014
Praveen Kumar is one of only two bowlers to have bowled wicket-maiden overs five times. Fifteen numbers from the Indian Twenty20 League. (Text: ESPNcricinfo) More » Key numbers from IPL
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show off their cricket skills in Christchurch. More » Cricket gets royal treatment
Celebrations in Sri Lanka, gloom in India. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 13.4.14
The victorious Sri Lanka and Australia women's teams get a rousing welcome after their WT20 exploits in Bangladesh. More » World Twenty20 Celebrations
The victorious Australia women's team and Lasith Malinga from the Sri Lanka men's team pose with their spoils after the ICC World Twenty20. More » WT20: The Winner's Photocall
Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara ended their Twenty20 Internationals career on a high as Sri Lanka defeated India by six wickets in the final of the 2014 World Twenty20. Here's a look at the two legends' … More » [STATISTICS] Jayawardene and Sangakkara in T20 Internationals
A collection of best images from the World Twenty20 tournament in Bangladesh. More » Top Photos from World T20
India, Pakistan, England and West Indies have been crowned Twenty20 world champions in the last four editions. More » Past World T20 Winners