Healthy food choices that help you live longer
Who doesn’t want to live a longer and healthier life? Everybody wants to explore more of this attractive human world. Believing in god and practicing paganism can get you closer to god, but it will not help you to increase your life’s longevity. There are some superfoods which can help you live long and healthy life, because exercising alone cannot keep you healthy. So, here are some superfoods that you need to include in your routine diet, to see their positive effects.
10 Surprising Foods that Kill Your Sex Life
8 Wonder Foods to Take Care of Your Eyes
8 Common Foods that Boost Your Workout
- live match IND 169/2 (32 Overs)vs. NZIND3rd ODILIVENZ 285/10;Mohali, IndiaNew Zealand in India ODI S...
- live match PAK 114/1 (39 Overs)vs. WIPAK2nd TestLIVEWI 224/10; PAK 452/10;Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs West Indies Te...
- live match BAN 253/8 (78 Overs)vs. ENGBAN1st TestLIVEENG 293/10,240/10; BAN 248/10;Chittagong, BangladeshEngland in Bangladesh Test...
- vs. NZIND4th ODIWed, Oct 26, 2016Wed, Oct 26, 2016Ranchi, IndiaNew Zealand in India ODI S...
- vs. ENGBAN2nd TestFri, Oct 28, 2016Fri, Oct 28, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshEngland in Bangladesh Test...
- vs. SLZIM1st TestSat, Oct 29, 2016Sat, Oct 29, 2016Harare, ZimbabweSri Lanka in Zimbabwe Test...
Latest Photo Albums
A look at the top 10 ODI captains in cricketing history in terms of number of matches won.
Note -- Steve Waugh misses the cut because, although he has a high winning percentage, he has only 67 wins.More » 10 most successful ODI captains of all time
Images from the practice sessions of India and New Zealand ahead of the second ODI in New Delhi. More » India & New Zealand practice at Kotla
India's veteran leg-spinner Anil Kumble, who is the coach of the Indian cricket team, celebrates his birthday on October 17.More » 10 things you probably didn't know about Anil Kumble
Here are 10 important facts you should know about him.
The five-match series begins at Dharamsala on October 16, 2016 More » India-New Zealand gear up for ODI series
We take a look at players from both India and New Zealand who can grab eyeballs in the 5-match ODI series.
We take a look at our country's finest sportsmen, but in a different avatar all together. Here, take a look. More » Sportspersons in uniforms of a different kind
This week: Stellar Miller sets Durban alight, Kohli back among runs, Prince Harry tries his hand at cricket, and tempers flare in Dhaka. More » Cricket photos of the week (Oct 02-09)
Pakistani batsman Babar Azam hit his third consecutive ton to enter the elite club of players who have done so before. He had earlier scored 123 and 120 in the second and first ODI respectively against West Indies. He is the third Pakistani to have achived the rare feat. Let's take a look … More » Cricketers who have scored three consecutive tons in ODIs
We take a look at some interesting statistics and figures from India's match against New Zealand at Kanpur. This was India's 130th Test win and 88th win at home. More » In numbers: India's 500th Test match vs New Zealand