Goa with the flow - rafting on the Mhadei River
Come monsoon, Goa’s beaches may be deserted but the picturesque Mhadei River is a torrent of excitement. And what better way to enjoy the gushing white water and the exhilarating forest views than from an inflatable raft!
From July to October this year, Goa Tourism takes you on a journey down the Mhadei to enjoy the thrills of white-water rafting down the largest number of rapids along any rafting stretch in peninsular India, subject to availability of rapids and adequate water currents and suitable weather conditions.
There will be two trips beginning at 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM every day. The program is open to both adults and children above ten years with a limited period introductory offer of INR 1,400/- per head (Monday to Thursday). On Fridays, weekends and public holidays the tickets will cost INR 1,700 per head inclusive of taxes.
To book online, follow this web link or pay in cash at any of the GTDC Residencies in Goa.
Go kayaking in Goa
Mhadei - Goa's Lifeline
Shigmo - Goa as never before experienced
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- vs. AUSSL4th ODIWed, Aug 31, 2016Rangiri, Sri LankaAustralia in Sri Lanka ODI...
- ENG won by 169 runsvs. PAKENG3rd ODITue, Aug 30, 2016Nottingham, EnglandPakistan in England ODI Se...
- SA won by 204 runsvs. NZSA2nd TestSat, Aug 27, 2016Centurion, South AfricaNew Zealand in South Afric...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. PAKENG4th ODIThu, Sep 01, 2016Leeds, EnglandPakistan in England ODI Se...
- vs. AUSSL5th ODISun, Sep 04, 2016Sun, Sep 04, 2016Kandy, Sri LankaAustralia in Sri Lanka ODI...
- vs. PAKENG5th ODISun, Sep 04, 2016Sun, Sep 04, 2016Cardiff, EnglandPakistan in England ODI Se...