Goa with the flow - rafting on the Mhadei River
Come monsoon, Goa’s beaches may be deserted but the picturesque Mhadei River is a torrent of excitement. And what better way to enjoy the gushing white water and the exhilarating forest views than from an inflatable raft!
From July to October this year, Goa Tourism takes you on a journey down the Mhadei to enjoy the thrills of white-water rafting down the largest number of rapids along any rafting stretch in peninsular India, subject to availability of rapids and adequate water currents and suitable weather conditions.
There will be two trips beginning at 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM every day. The program is open to both adults and children above ten years with a limited period introductory offer of INR 1,400/- per head (Monday to Thursday). On Fridays, weekends and public holidays the tickets will cost INR 1,700 per head inclusive of taxes.
To book online, follow this web link or pay in cash at any of the GTDC Residencies in Goa.
Go kayaking in Goa
Mhadei - Goa's Lifeline
Shigmo - Goa as never before experienced
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- ENG won by 330 runsvs. PAKENG2nd TestFri, Jul 22, 2016Manchester, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- IND won by an inn.vs. INDWI1st TestThu, Jul 21, 2016Antigua, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- Upcoming matchvs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- vs. PAKENG3rd TestWed, Aug 03, 2016Wed, Aug 03, 2016Birmingham, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- vs. AUSSL2nd TestThu, Aug 04, 2016Thu, Aug 04, 2016Galle, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...