Fashion Face-Off: Sonam Kapoor And Deepika Padukone
Relatively new to the film fraternity, Sonam and Deepika have both garnered attention when it comes to their style – on and off screen.
Whether it’s the Indian red carpet or the Cannes International Film Festival, the two starlets have let their distinct personal styles dictate their choices, with Deepika’s picking a Rohit Bal sari last year and Sonam opting for Jean Paul Gaultierthis time around.
Grabbing camera time, whether on or off the red carpet, these ladies keep it chic in casuals. Sonam’s adventurous choices help her reign the style charts but do you think Deepika’s effortless style helps her win Vogue.in’s fashion face off?
- BLR won by 8 wkts.vs. BLRDELMatch 2Thu, Apr 17, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- KOL won by 41 runsvs. KOLMUMMatch 1Wed, Apr 16, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- SL won by 6 wkts.vs. INDSLFinalSun, Apr 06, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshWorld Twenty20, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. KXIPCHEMatch 3Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
Action in images from the second match of the 2014 season played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium on April 17, 2014. More » IPL-7: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Action in images from the first match of the 2014 season played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on April 16, 2014. More » IPL-7: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — April 2014
Praveen Kumar is one of only two bowlers to have bowled wicket-maiden overs five times. Fifteen numbers from the Indian Twenty20 League. (Text: ESPNcricinfo) More » Key numbers from IPL
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show off their cricket skills in Christchurch. More » Cricket gets royal treatment
Celebrations in Sri Lanka, gloom in India. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 13.4.14
The victorious Sri Lanka and Australia women's teams get a rousing welcome after their WT20 exploits in Bangladesh. More » World Twenty20 Celebrations
The victorious Australia women's team and Lasith Malinga from the Sri Lanka men's team pose with their spoils after the ICC World Twenty20. More » WT20: The Winner's Photocall
Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara ended their Twenty20 Internationals career on a high as Sri Lanka defeated India by six wickets in the final of the 2014 World Twenty20. Here's a look at the two legends' … More » [STATISTICS] Jayawardene and Sangakkara in T20 Internationals
A collection of best images from the World Twenty20 tournament in Bangladesh. More » Top Photos from World T20