Deepika's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Sari A Hit
You may not share Deepika Padukone’s gifted gene pool, but you just might be able to shop in her wardrobe.
Manish Malhotra-designed ensembles from the actress’s flirty ethnic wardrobe in her recent hit, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, are now available online at Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop. Fans of filmi fashion can choose between her cobalt blue sari with champagne gold sequins from the dance number ‘Badtameez dil’ or the black net sari with red Kashmiri tilla she wore in ‘Dilliwali girlfriend’. “We’re constantly in touch with our designers since we add new pieces to the website every day,” explains e-boutique founder Pernia Qureshi. “So when Manish’s people asked me if we’d like to make some clothes available to our customers, we knew many people would be interested.” Also up for grabs are co-star Ranbir Kapoor’s silver sequined kurta set and black embroidered sherwani.
More from Vogue.in
- AUS won by 117 runsvs. NZAUS3rd ODIFri, Dec 09, 2016Melbourne, AustraliaChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- AUS won by 116 runsvs. NZAUS2nd ODITue, Dec 06, 2016Canberra, AustraliaChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- AUS won by 68 runsvs. NZAUS1st ODISun, Dec 04, 2016Sydney, AustraliaChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- live match ENG 12/1 (5.5 Overs)vs. ENGIND4th TestLIVEIND 631/10; ENG 400/10;Mumbai, IndiaEngland in India Test Seri...
- vs. PAKAUS1st TestThu, Dec 15, 2016Thu, Dec 15, 2016Brisbane, AustraliaPakistan in Australia Test...
- vs. ENGIND5th TestFri, Dec 16, 2016Fri, Dec 16, 2016Chennai, IndiaEngland in India Test Seri...
- vs. BANNZ1st ODISun, Dec 25, 2016Sun, Dec 25, 2016Christchurch, New ZealandBangladesh in New Zealand ...
Latest Photo Albums
One can compare Virat Kohli with Sachin Tendulkar in the late nineties. Like Tendulkar, Kohli carries the entire burden of a billion Indian fans when he comes in to bat. And, whenever Kohli scores a century, India wins hands down. In chases, Kohli scores a ton every 6.3 innings.
More » In pictures: Kohli's best match-winning ODI knocks
As VVS Laxman turns a year older on November 1, we take a look at his performances when the chips were down. Here's the best of the Hyderabadi who was indeed very, very special. [Farewell, VVS: Full Coverage] More » 14 VVS Performances From Laxman
Irfan Khan Pathan, born on 27 October 1984 in Baroda, was fast-tracked into the India team and was a core member of the national team until a decline in form set in during 2006, forcing him out of the team. Since then, he has been in and out of the limited-overs team because of injuries and loss of form, … More » Happy Birthday: Irfan Pathan
He is on the wrong side of the thirties, struggling to save his career but make no mistake the name Virender Sehwag’s can still instill the fear of god in bowlers all across the globe. Desperate times call for desperate measures and Viru - who would take the game away from … More » The Nawab of Najafgarh turns 38
A look at the top 10 ODI captains in cricketing history in terms of number of matches won.
Note -- Steve Waugh misses the cut because, although he has a high winning percentage, he has only 67 wins.More » 10 most successful ODI captains of all time
Images from the practice sessions of India and New Zealand ahead of the second ODI in New Delhi. More » India & New Zealand practice at Kotla
India's veteran leg-spinner Anil Kumble, who is the coach of the Indian cricket team, celebrates his birthday on October 17.More » 10 things you probably didn't know about Anil Kumble
Here are 10 important facts you should know about him.