Care for a cup of elephant-dung coffee?
Would you pay AED 200 for a cup of coffee if you knew the beans were processed inside the guts of an elephant? Thailand's Black Ivory Coffee is probably the limit when it comes to going organic. Hand-picked beans are fed to elephants along with a mixture of fruit and rice. The beans pass through the pachyderms' intestines and are excreted with its dung. The process strips the beans of their acidic content leaving behind coffee fetches $1,100 per kilogram, making it the priciest coffee in the world.
- vs. ZIMSAPlate Championship SMon, Feb 08, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- WI won by 5 wkts.vs. WIPAKSuper League QF 4Mon, Feb 08, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- SCO won by 76 runsvs. SCOFIJPlate Championship PMon, Feb 08, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- live match IND 224/5 (45.2 Overs)vs. SLINDSuper League SF 1LIVECurrent Run Rate 4.94Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- vs. NEPPAKSuper League Play-ofTue, Feb 09, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. NZAFGPlate Championship STue, Feb 09, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. IREPNG3rd T20ITue, Feb 09, 2016Townsville, AustraliaIreland vs Papua New Guine...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. More » South Africa vs England, 1st ODI
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 3rd T20
Action images from the Melbourne Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 2nd T20
Cricket Australia's Oscar night. More » Allan Border Medal Ceremony 2016
Action images from the Centurion Test. More » South Africa vs England, 4th Test
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 5th ODI
The top 5 batsmen and bowlers for 2015, as per ICC rankings. More » The top Test cricketers of 2015
The year 2015 has seen a number of cricket greats announcing their retirement. It all began with the ICC World Cup that was held in February-March earlier this year.
After the World Cup, Sri Lanka's legendary duo of Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara retired from ODIs. Others in the list … More » Cricketers who retired in 2015
Every sportsman means business – and I’m talking both on and off the pitch – well in most cases! Here are some of our favourite Indian cricketers who’ve made it to the business side successfully.
By The Alpha Bet
More » Do you know the businesses that Indian cricketers own?