Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (http://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- SL won by 7 wkts.vs. PAKSL2nd TestThu, Jun 25, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaPakistan in Sri Lanka Test...
- IND won by 77 runsvs. INDBAN3rd ODIWed, Jun 24, 2015Mirpur, BangladeshIndia in Bangladesh ODI Se...
- ENG won by 56 runsvs. NZENGOne-off T20ITue, Jun 23, 2015Manchester, EnglandNew Zealand in England T20...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. NEPNED1st T20ITue, Jun 30, 2015Amstelveen, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...
- Upcoming matchvs. NEPNED2nd T20IWed, Jul 01, 2015Amstelveen, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...
- vs. NEPNED3rd T20IThu, Jul 02, 2015Thu, Jul 02, 2015Amstelveen, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...