Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (http://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- vs. PAKSL5th ODISun, Jul 26, 2015Hambantota, Sri LankaPakistan in Sri Lanka ODI ...
- vs. SCONEDFinalMatch abandonedSun, Jul 26, 2015Malahide, Dublin, IrelandWorld Twenty20 Qualifier, ...
- vs. IREHK3rd Place Play-offMatch abandonedSun, Jul 26, 2015Malahide, Dublin, IrelandWorld Twenty20 Qualifier, ...
- Upcoming matchvs. PAKSL1st T20IThu, Jul 30, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaPakistan in Sri Lanka T20 ...
- vs. PAKSL2nd T20ISat, Aug 01, 2015Sat, Aug 01, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaPakistan in Sri Lanka T20 ...
- vs. NZZIM1st ODISun, Aug 02, 2015Sun, Aug 02, 2015Harare, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe OD...