Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (http://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- ENG won by 14 runsvs. ENGPAK1st T20IThu, Nov 26, 2015Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- HK won by 8 wkts.vs. OMNHK3rd T20IThu, Nov 26, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOman in Hong Kong T20 Seri...
- OMN won by 4 runsvs. OMNHK2nd T20IWed, Nov 25, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOman in Hong Kong T20 Seri...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGPAK2nd T20IFri, Nov 27, 2015Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- Upcoming matchvs. HKAFGOne-off T20ISat, Nov 28, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan in Hong Kong T...
- vs. OMNAFG1st T20ISun, Nov 29, 2015Sun, Nov 29, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...