Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (https://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 41
- BLR won by 8 wkts.vs. BLRDELMatch 2Thu, Apr 17, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- KOL won by 41 runsvs. KOLMUMMatch 1Wed, Apr 16, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- SL won by 6 wkts.vs. INDSLFinalSun, Apr 06, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshWorld Twenty20, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. KXIPCHEMatch 3Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...