Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (http://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- PAK won by 75 runsvs. PAKENG1st TestThu, Jul 14, 2016London, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- AFG won by 79 runsvs. AFGIRE4th ODISun, Jul 17, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- vs. AUSSL1st TestTue, Jul 26, 2016Tue, Jul 26, 2016Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- vs. NZZIM1st TestThu, Jul 28, 2016Thu, Jul 28, 2016Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- vs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Sat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...