Breathing the mountain air in Zermatt
I made an unplanned visit to the small Swiss town of Zermatt. Far from the din and doldrums, this city is set abuzz by ski enthusiasts. I enjoyed exploring the town on foot and breathing some fresh mountain air, says Yahoo! reader SHAYANTANI SARKAR
About the photographer
Shayantani Sarkar has lived across the length and breadth of India, but spent her initial years in Kolkata, the city that influenced her as a person. She works in the IT industry and loves her work. She is passionate about travel and photography and reading Paulo Coelho. She relishes good food and gets high on Latin music. She lives in Bangalore. Discover more of her work at her blog (http://crispcrackerblogs.blogspot.in/)
View more of her photogalleries on Yahoo! India:
Istanbul - Where Asia and Europe meet
Oh Calcutta! Revisiting the City of Joy
Venice Carnival - A Pageant of Colour
See More in Yahoo Cricket Widescreen
1 - 4 of 42
- vs. ENGSA3rd ODITue, Feb 09, 2016Centurion, South AfricaEngland in South Africa OD...
- SL won by 5 wkts.vs. SLIND1st T20ITue, Feb 09, 2016Pune, IndiaSri Lanka in India T20 Ser...
- PAK won by 122 runsvs. NEPPAKSuper League Play-ofTue, Feb 09, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- No live matches are in progress.
- vs. SCOIREPlate Championship 1Wed, Feb 10, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGNAMSuper League Play-ofWed, Feb 10, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. T.B.CNEPSuper League 7th-8thThu, Feb 11, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...