Bollywood's first families
Bollywood is a place where, on a daily basis, thousands of aspiring actors strive to become actors but only few of them make it to the top. In an industry where most stars belong to families with a 'filmy' background some of them are lucky to be on top without any filmy background or a godfather.
However, the legacy of filmy families is still followed and it is not a hard task to land a film which is why, belonging to such a family really counts in Bollywood. Here's a list of some powerful families that seem to rule Bollywood.Also read:
Ideal Husbands of Bollywood
- ENG won by 5 wkts.vs. ENGSA2nd ODISat, Feb 06, 2016Port Elizabeth, South AfricaEngland in South Africa OD...
- IND won by 197 runsvs. NAMINDSuper League QF 2Sat, Feb 06, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- AUS won by 4 wkts.vs. AUSNZ2nd ODISat, Feb 06, 2016Wellington, New ZealandChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- live match CAN 139/10 (48.2 Overs)vs. IRECANPlate Championship PLIVECurrent Run Rate 2.87xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. IRECANPlate Championship PSun, Feb 07, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. SLENGSuper League QF 3Sun, Feb 07, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. IREPNG2nd T20ISun, Feb 07, 2016Townsville, AustraliaIreland vs Papua New Guine...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. More » South Africa vs England, 1st ODI
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 3rd T20
Action images from the Melbourne Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 2nd T20
Cricket Australia's Oscar night. More » Allan Border Medal Ceremony 2016
Action images from the Centurion Test. More » South Africa vs England, 4th Test
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 5th ODI
The top 5 batsmen and bowlers for 2015, as per ICC rankings. More » The top Test cricketers of 2015
The year 2015 has seen a number of cricket greats announcing their retirement. It all began with the ICC World Cup that was held in February-March earlier this year.
After the World Cup, Sri Lanka's legendary duo of Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara retired from ODIs. Others in the list … More » Cricketers who retired in 2015
Every sportsman means business – and I’m talking both on and off the pitch – well in most cases! Here are some of our favourite Indian cricketers who’ve made it to the business side successfully.
By The Alpha Bet
More » Do you know the businesses that Indian cricketers own?