6 Ways to Trick Yourself into a Morning Workout
Here's a catch 22 for you. With the sun setting earlier this time of year, many of us suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) which can cause depression, moodiness and lack of energy. One way to zap yourself out of it is by working out. But with shorter days, it's hard to find the time to get out and exercise before the sun goes down. The one alternative I've found? Work out in the morning. Trust me, night owls - it can be done. Here's how I've managed to get my butt in gear and out the door (even when it's snowing).By Shannon Farrell, Daily MakeoverMore from Daily Makeover: The Easiest Way to Burn 600 EXTRA Calories a Week Eyebrows: All the Tips and Tricks You Need to Know How to Change Your Hair Color Without Ruining Your Hair
- RAJ won by 4 wkts.vs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- KXIP won by 6 wkts.vs. KXIPCHEMatch 3Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- BLR won by 8 wkts.vs. BLRDELMatch 2Thu, Apr 17, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. DELKOLMatch 6Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. KXIPRAJMatch 7Sun, Apr 20, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — April 2014
Praveen Kumar is one of only two bowlers to have bowled wicket-maiden overs five times. Fifteen numbers from the Indian Twenty20 League. (Text: ESPNcricinfo) More » Key numbers from IPL
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show off their cricket skills in Christchurch. More » Cricket gets royal treatment
Celebrations in Sri Lanka, gloom in India. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 13.4.14
The victorious Sri Lanka and Australia women's teams get a rousing welcome after their WT20 exploits in Bangladesh. More » World Twenty20 Celebrations
The victorious Australia women's team and Lasith Malinga from the Sri Lanka men's team pose with their spoils after the ICC World Twenty20. More » WT20: The Winner's Photocall
Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara ended their Twenty20 Internationals career on a high as Sri Lanka defeated India by six wickets in the final of the 2014 World Twenty20. Here's a look at the two legends' … More » [STATISTICS] Jayawardene and Sangakkara in T20 Internationals