50 festive make-up products
Clear some space to make some place for this season's new make-up. It'll tide you through parties, weddings and celebrations over the next few months. We've picked our 50 new favourites.
Face: For the wedding season, we recommend MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skinfinish in Earthshine to be used as a finishing powder.
Cheeks:For a festive glow, try Estee Lauder Topaz Chameleon Pure Color Illuminating Powder. We loved its earlier avatar and we love this one too.
Eyes: Crazy, creative eye liner art is big this season and you need a really smooth product to try out these designs. Smashbox’s Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner is good. For the quintessential kohl, try Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
Lips: If you’ve still not found your favourite red, try the VBA winner red lipstick by Inglot. But this winter, for seriously statement lips, try variations of the regular red going brighter (with MAC Hey, Sailor! in Sail La Vie) or deeper (with Shiseido’s Smoothing Lip Pencil in Siren).
Nails: We’re still drooling over Ciaté’s Caviar Manicure that creates a beautifully beaded texture on your nails. If you’re in the mood for some dark, glittering glamour, Deborah Lippmann’s new limited edition Cleopatra in New York will hit the spot.
Opening image credit: Charudutt Chitrak
- SA won by 82 runsvs. SASL3rd ODISat, Jul 12, 2014Hambantota, Sri LankaSouth Africa in Sri Lanka ...
- SL won by 87 runsvs. SASL2nd ODIWed, Jul 09, 2014Kandy, Sri LankaSouth Africa in Sri Lanka ...
- WI won by 39 runsvs. NZWI2nd T20ISun, Jul 06, 2014Roseau, Dominica, West IndiesNew Zealand in West Indies...
- live match IND 167/3 (48 Overs)vs. INDENG1st TestLIVEENG 496/10; IND 457/10;Nottingham, EnglandIndia in England Test Seri...
- vs. SASL1st TestWed, Jul 16, 2014Wed, Jul 16, 2014Galle, Sri LankaSouth Africa in Sri Lanka ...
- vs. INDENG2nd TestThu, Jul 17, 2014Thu, Jul 17, 2014London, EnglandIndia in England Test Seri...
- vs. AFGZIM1st ODIFri, Jul 18, 2014Fri, Jul 18, 2014Bulawayo, ZimbabweAfghanistan in Zimbabwe OD...
Latest Photo Albums
Joe Root and James Anderson broke a Test record that had been establised just a year ago. Their tenth-wicket partnership of 198 in Trent Bridge is the highest in Test cricket, bettering the effort by Phil Hughes and Ashton Agar at the same venue. Here's a look at the highest last-wicket partnerships … More » Top Tenth Wicket Partnerships in Tests
James Anderson made 81 batting at No. 11 in the Trent Bridge Test against India. It's the third-highest Test score by a batsman playing in that position. Here's a look at the others. More » Top 10 Highest Test Scores By No. 11 Batsmen
The Lord's bicentenary, county action, South Africa on tour, and more. More » Cricket Photos Of The Week 6.7.14
India, England warm up for the first Test of the series which starts July 9. More » Up Next: The Battle at Trent Bridge
Featuring highlights from 1972-2011 | Also See: Part 1 (1932-1971). More » Iconic Moments in India-England Tests: Part 2
- Action images from the Indians' three-day tour match against Derbyshire played at Derby, Jul 1-3, 2014.More » Derbyshire vs Indians
Christ's XI, sloppy Indians, triumphant Lankans, dejected Englishmen, and more. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 29.6.14
The master made his annual trip to the British Isles to watch tennis' finest battle it out for the biggest honour in the sport. More » Tendulkar At Wimbledon 2014
Action images from the three-day warm-up match at Grace Road, Leicester. More » Tour Match: Leicestershire vs Indians