50 festive make-up products
Clear some space to make some place for this season's new make-up. It'll tide you through parties, weddings and celebrations over the next few months. We've picked our 50 new favourites.
Face: For the wedding season, we recommend MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skinfinish in Earthshine to be used as a finishing powder.
Cheeks:For a festive glow, try Estee Lauder Topaz Chameleon Pure Color Illuminating Powder. We loved its earlier avatar and we love this one too.
Eyes: Crazy, creative eye liner art is big this season and you need a really smooth product to try out these designs. Smashbox’s Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner is good. For the quintessential kohl, try Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.
Lips: If you’ve still not found your favourite red, try the VBA winner red lipstick by Inglot. But this winter, for seriously statement lips, try variations of the regular red going brighter (with MAC Hey, Sailor! in Sail La Vie) or deeper (with Shiseido’s Smoothing Lip Pencil in Siren).
Nails: We’re still drooling over Ciaté’s Caviar Manicure that creates a beautifully beaded texture on your nails. If you’re in the mood for some dark, glittering glamour, Deborah Lippmann’s new limited edition Cleopatra in New York will hit the spot.
Opening image credit: Charudutt Chitrak
- SCO won by 37 runsvs. SCONEDOne-off T20IFri, Feb 05, 2016Dubai, United Arab EmiratesNetherlands vs Scotland T2...
- BAN won by 6 wkts.vs. NEPBANSuper League QF 1Fri, Feb 05, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- AFG won by 226 runsvs. FIJAFGPlate Championship QFri, Feb 05, 2016xxx-xxx-xxx, xxx-xxx-xxxUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- live match PNG 92/9 (20 Overs)vs. IREPNG1st T20ILIVECurrent Run Rate 4.6Townsville, AustraliaIreland vs Papua New Guine...
- live match NAM 50/0 (8.3 Overs)vs. NAMINDSuper League QF 2LIVEIND 349/6;Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- live match AUS 200/6 (34.2 Overs)vs. AUSNZ2nd ODILIVENZ 281/9;Wellington, New ZealandChappell-Hadlee Trophy, 20...
- Upcoming matchvs. NAMINDSuper League QF 2Sat, Feb 06, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGSA2nd ODISat, Feb 06, 2016Port Elizabeth, South AfricaEngland in South Africa OD...
- Upcoming matchvs. SLENGSuper League QF 3Sun, Feb 07, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein. More » South Africa vs England, 1st ODI
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 3rd T20
Action images from the Melbourne Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 2nd T20
Cricket Australia's Oscar night. More » Allan Border Medal Ceremony 2016
Action images from the Centurion Test. More » South Africa vs England, 4th Test
Action images from the Sydney Cricket Ground. More » Australia vs India, 5th ODI
The top 5 batsmen and bowlers for 2015, as per ICC rankings. More » The top Test cricketers of 2015
The year 2015 has seen a number of cricket greats announcing their retirement. It all began with the ICC World Cup that was held in February-March earlier this year.
After the World Cup, Sri Lanka's legendary duo of Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara retired from ODIs. Others in the list … More » Cricketers who retired in 2015
Every sportsman means business – and I’m talking both on and off the pitch – well in most cases! Here are some of our favourite Indian cricketers who’ve made it to the business side successfully.
By The Alpha Bet
More » Do you know the businesses that Indian cricketers own?