The 5 Best Fashion Hotels In The World
Eat and sleep haute couture with Armani, Bulgari and Versace's hospitality ventures. What happens when the world's best designers aren't content with designing just for the runway? An elaborate range of hotels is born, covered in couture creations from the satin beds upwards.
Armani Hotel, Dubai - What started off as a minimalistic men's collection has grown into an empire made up by clubs, restaurants, furniture and hotels.
Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant, Milan - Fashion's most powerful duo, Dolce and Gabbana, bring the Mediterranean kitchen in a fashionable ambiance, with their Milan restaurant Gold.
Bulgari Hotel, Bali - Ever dreamed of living on an island with an impeccable view of the ocean? The Bulgari Resort Bali makes it possible.
Gucci Caffè, Florence - Gucci goes back to its Florentine roots, with the recently opened Gucci Caffè.
Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast - Back in 2000, Palazzo Versace made history, becoming the world's first fashion-branded hotel to open its doors.
- Declan EytanYou may also like:
30 BEST SHOES FOR THE RAINS
8 BEST BARS IN BANGALORE
THE BEST DRESSED MEN OF CANNES
- KXIP won by 7 wkts.vs. KXIPRAJMatch 7Sun, Apr 20, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- DEL won by 4 wkts.vs. DELKOLMatch 6Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- BLR won by 7 wkts.vs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. DELCHEMatch 8Mon, Apr 21, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. SRHKXIPMatch 9Tue, Apr 22, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- vs. CHERAJMatch 10Wed, Apr 23, 2014Wed, Apr 23, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
Ganguly says yes to football, Umar Akmal gets hooked, royal treat for cricket, action from IPL and more. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 20.4.14
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — April 2014
Praveen Kumar is one of only two bowlers to have bowled wicket-maiden overs five times. Fifteen numbers from the Indian Twenty20 League. (Text: ESPNcricinfo) More » Key numbers from IPL
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show off their cricket skills in Christchurch. More » Cricket gets royal treatment
Celebrations in Sri Lanka, gloom in India. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 13.4.14
The victorious Sri Lanka and Australia women's teams get a rousing welcome after their WT20 exploits in Bangladesh. More » World Twenty20 Celebrations
The victorious Australia women's team and Lasith Malinga from the Sri Lanka men's team pose with their spoils after the ICC World Twenty20. More » WT20: The Winner's Photocall