20 Best Neon Accessories
Shocking pink brogues at Christian Louboutin, fluoro crystal earrings from Tom Binns… A colour riot has broken out this season and everybody seems to be getting in on the action.
On the high street, lime green seems to be shade of the moment. J Crew’s crystal bracelet is the perfect day-to-night transitional accessory. Luxury brands like Christian Louboutin have also embraced the trend with a vengeance. Louboutin’s eye-catching Freddy brogues come embellished with matching spikes, a more comfortable version of his now ubiquitous neon Pigalle pumps. Mix two trends -- neon and tribal -- and you get a statement clutch like Matthew Williamson’s Taj bag. Closer home, Satya Paul’s playful Hathi scarf adds the required amount of indi-kitsch to a cocktail ensemble.
And if all this acid-drenched colour gets too much for you, slip on Rayban’s plastic sunnies, livened up with a multi-hued neon frame.
- Rochelle Pinto, www.vogue.in
- vs. DELKOLMatch 6Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- BLR won by 7 wkts.vs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- RAJ won by 4 wkts.vs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- No live matches are in progress.
- vs. KXIPRAJMatch 7Sun, Apr 20, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. DELCHEMatch 8Mon, Apr 21, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- vs. SRHKXIPMatch 9Tue, Apr 22, 2014Tue, Apr 22, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
Latest Photo Albums
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — April 2014
Praveen Kumar is one of only two bowlers to have bowled wicket-maiden overs five times. Fifteen numbers from the Indian Twenty20 League. (Text: ESPNcricinfo) More » Key numbers from IPL
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge show off their cricket skills in Christchurch. More » Cricket gets royal treatment
Celebrations in Sri Lanka, gloom in India. More » Cricket Photos of The Week 13.4.14
The victorious Sri Lanka and Australia women's teams get a rousing welcome after their WT20 exploits in Bangladesh. More » World Twenty20 Celebrations
The victorious Australia women's team and Lasith Malinga from the Sri Lanka men's team pose with their spoils after the ICC World Twenty20. More » WT20: The Winner's Photocall
Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara ended their Twenty20 Internationals career on a high as Sri Lanka defeated India by six wickets in the final of the 2014 World Twenty20. Here's a look at the two legends' … More » [STATISTICS] Jayawardene and Sangakkara in T20 Internationals