10 Great Graphic Dresses Under Rs 10,000
This summer’s biggest fashion trend is designed to make you dizzy. Bold graphics were on runways from Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton to Moschino and Arjun Saluja almost always drenched in black and white. On the high street, stripes win as the easiest way to wear the trend and River Island’s maxidress makes a bold monochrome statement. You can mix prints like a pro with the sheath dress from Droppedpin.net. And if like Marc Jacobs, you’re pining for the retro stylings of the 60s, this pyramid shift from Asos.com gets it right. And, happily enough, quite a few zeroes short of a luxury price tag.
VOGUE STYLING TIPS
- Head-to-toe prints work when there’s a unifying factor -- like a shade or a pattern -- tying everything together.
- Thin vertical stripes can create the illusion of a slimmer figure. If you must go horizontal, choose a dress with strategically placed stripes that highlight a slim waist.
- Stand out in a sea of monochromatic graphics by adding a bold punch of colour with your accessories or make-up, the brighter the better.
You may also like:
- IND won by 117 runsvs. INDSL3rd TestFri, Aug 28, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaIndia in Sri Lanka Test Se...
- ENG won by 5 runsvs. AUSENGOne-off T20IMon, Aug 31, 2015Cardiff, EnglandAustralia in England T20 S...
- AUS won by 23 runsvs. AUSIREOne-off ODIThu, Aug 27, 2015Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAustralia in Ireland ODI S...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSENG1st ODIThu, Sep 03, 2015Southampton, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- vs. AUSENG2nd ODISat, Sep 05, 2015Sat, Sep 05, 2015London, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- vs. AUSENG3rd ODITue, Sep 08, 2015Tue, Sep 08, 2015Manchester, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
Latest Photo Albums
Action images from the 3rd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club played between August 28-September 1, 2015. More » Sri Lanka vs India, 3rd Test
Ishant Sharma became the eighth Indian bowler to claim 200 Test wickets during the third and final Test against Sri Lanka at the Sinhalese Sports Club on September 1, 2015. More » Ishant joins 200 Test wickets Club
Kumar Sangakkara retires with 12,400 Test runs and 14,234 ODI runs. Who leads the tables among active players now? More » Now That Sangakkara's Retired, These Are The Leading Run Scorers in The World
The Sri Lanka legend was snared by India's Ashwin for the fourth time in his final Test series. [Report] More » Here Are The Pics From Kumar Sangakkara's Final Test Innings
Action images from the England vs Australia Test match. More » Ashes, 5th Test at The Oval
Action images from Trent Bridge, Nottingham. More » 4th Ashes Test
N. Srinivasan is not the only one. A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests (financial, emotional, or otherwise), one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization. The list of possible culprits … More » Indian cricketers in Conflict of Interest
Tillakaratne Dilshan Sunday became the 11th batsman and the fourth Sri Lankan to compile 10,000 runs in one-day cricket, achieving the feat against Pakistan in Hambantota.
The flamboyant 38-year-old reached the landmark in his 319th match when he took a single off Shoaib Malik to move to 55, … More » Dilshan joins 10000-run ODI club
Tendulkar junior, a budding left-arm seamer, turned his arm over at England's batsmen during a practice session ahead of the second Ashes Test at Lord's. [READ REPORT] More » Arjun Tendulkar: Like father, like son
Action images from Harare. More » Zimbabwe vs India, 1st ODI
The former India captain turns 43 on July 8, 2015. [CYCSPL] More » Sourav Ganguly: Over The Years