10 Great Graphic Dresses Under Rs 10,000
This summer’s biggest fashion trend is designed to make you dizzy. Bold graphics were on runways from Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton to Moschino and Arjun Saluja almost always drenched in black and white. On the high street, stripes win as the easiest way to wear the trend and River Island’s maxidress makes a bold monochrome statement. You can mix prints like a pro with the sheath dress from Droppedpin.net. And if like Marc Jacobs, you’re pining for the retro stylings of the 60s, this pyramid shift from Asos.com gets it right. And, happily enough, quite a few zeroes short of a luxury price tag.
VOGUE STYLING TIPS
- Head-to-toe prints work when there’s a unifying factor -- like a shade or a pattern -- tying everything together.
- Thin vertical stripes can create the illusion of a slimmer figure. If you must go horizontal, choose a dress with strategically placed stripes that highlight a slim waist.
- Stand out in a sea of monochromatic graphics by adding a bold punch of colour with your accessories or make-up, the brighter the better.
You may also like:
- SL won by 3 wkts.vs. SLSA2nd T20ISun, Jan 22, 2017Johannesburg, South AfricaSri Lanka in South Africa ...
- ENG won by 5 runsvs. ENGIND3rd ODISun, Jan 22, 2017Kolkata, IndiaEngland in India ODI Serie...
- HK won by 7 wkts.vs. SCOHKMatch 1Sun, Jan 22, 2017Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates Tri-N...
- live match NZ 260/7 (71 Overs)vs. BANNZ2nd TestLIVEBAN 289/10;Christchurch, New ZealandBangladesh in New Zealand ...
- Upcoming matchvs. SCOUAEMatch 2Tue, Jan 24, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates Tri-N...
- Upcoming matchvs. ZIMSLMatch 7Tue, Jan 24, 2017Stellenbosch University 1, South AfricaTri-Nation Under-19s Tourn...
- vs. ZIMSAMatch 8Wed, Jan 25, 2017Wed, Jan 25, 2017Paarl, South AfricaTri-Nation Under-19s Tourn...
Latest Photo Albums
The Indian legend turned 44 on January 11th, 2017. We look back at some special moments from his life and career. More » Rahul Dravid: Another brick in the wall
It’s Ishant Sharma’s 28th birthday. Have you wished him? [CYCSPL]More » Ishant Sharma: Tall Of Fame
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has left an immeasureable legacy in Indian cricket. The records he has set will be immensely hard to match for any Indian captain in times to come. Take a look. More » Photos: Captain Cool's coolest moments
2016 saw some great servants of the game calling it a day. While some were past their prime, there were a few who had it in them to go on for a few years more, but instead opted to call it a day.
(With inputs from Sportskeeda) More » Photos: 5 cricketers we bid adieu to in 2016
Virat Kohli has equalled Azharuddin as India's third-most successful Test captain of all time. He now has 14 Test wins in 22 matches as captain. Mohammed Azharuddin also has 14 Test wins - only, he needed as many as 47 Test matches to get there. Take a look at the most successful Test captains in … More » Most Test wins as India captain
The Indian all-rounder turned 35 on December 12.12.2016. Here's a pictorial look at his life and times in the public eye. More » Yuvraj Singh: Select Moments
September 19, 2007: It has been nice years since Yuvraj Singh hit Stuart Broad for six sixes in an over during the 2007 T20 World Cup at Kingsmead, Durban. As he turns 35, we take a trip down memory … More » Yuvraj Singh's 666666 Pack
From Sunny to Kohli, these Indian captains believed in leading by example. More » Top 5 Highest Test scores by an Indian captain