10 Great Graphic Dresses Under Rs 10,000
This summer’s biggest fashion trend is designed to make you dizzy. Bold graphics were on runways from Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton to Moschino and Arjun Saluja almost always drenched in black and white. On the high street, stripes win as the easiest way to wear the trend and River Island’s maxidress makes a bold monochrome statement. You can mix prints like a pro with the sheath dress from Droppedpin.net. And if like Marc Jacobs, you’re pining for the retro stylings of the 60s, this pyramid shift from Asos.com gets it right. And, happily enough, quite a few zeroes short of a luxury price tag.
VOGUE STYLING TIPS
- Head-to-toe prints work when there’s a unifying factor -- like a shade or a pattern -- tying everything together.
- Thin vertical stripes can create the illusion of a slimmer figure. If you must go horizontal, choose a dress with strategically placed stripes that highlight a slim waist.
- Stand out in a sea of monochromatic graphics by adding a bold punch of colour with your accessories or make-up, the brighter the better.
You may also like:
- AUS won by 3 wkts.vs. NZAUS3rd TestFri, Nov 27, 2015Adelaide, AustraliaTrans-Tasman Trophy, 2015...
- AFG won by 27 runsvs. OMNAFG1st T20ISun, Nov 29, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...
- HK won by 4 wkts.vs. HKAFGOne-off T20ISat, Nov 28, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan in Hong Kong T...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. OMNAFG2nd T20IMon, Nov 30, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGPAK3rd T20IMon, Nov 30, 2015Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- vs. SAIND4th TestThu, Dec 03, 2015Thu, Dec 03, 2015Delhi, IndiaSouth Africa in India Test...
Latest Photo Albums
Test cricket broke 138 years of steadfast tradition today, moving to a pink leather ball and switching on the floodlights for the first ever day/night Test match at the Adelaide Oval. More » New Balls Please! Historic Day For Test Cricket
South Africa were shot out for a record low in Test matches against India today in Nagpur. Take a look. More » Lowest Test Scores Against India
This young, effervescent batsman would have gone on to play far more than his 26 Tests for Australia had the cruel hand of fate not intervened, so tragically, at the Sydney Cricket Ground on November 25, 2014 when he was struck down unconcious by a bouncer. Phil Hughes … More » In Memoriam: Phil Hughes
Jos Buttler's 46-ball century against Pakistan got him into an elite club. Here is a list of the fastest ODI hundreds, in reverse order. More » Fastest Hundreds in ODIs
Frustrated at the weather causing interruptions to your favourite sport? Imagine what it's like for the players. More » What cricketers do when it rains
Interesting facts from the fiery Aussie fast bowler's Test career, on which he recently called time. More » Factbox - Mitchell Johnson
With Harbhajan Singh tying the knot with Geeta Basra and Yuvraj Singh announcing his engagement with Hazel Keech, the cricket and Bollywood alliance seems to be strengthening. Not to forget the beautiful partnership of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma, who have been in a strong relationship for a long … More » Famous cricket and Bollywood liasons
India captain Virat Kohli received a bouncer to his helmet on the first ball of his innings in Adelaide on December 11, 2014. Kohli was shaken as was Mitchell Johnson, with memories of Phil Hughes fresh in everyone's minds. Kohli overcame the incident to score a fine hundred. Johnson too bounced back … More » Johnson Hits Kohli: The Bouncer Incident
One of the most feared fast bowlers in the history of the game has called time on his international career. Here are some images from Mitchell Johnson's illustrious, and often fear-inducing, career. More » Mitchell Johnson - one of Australia's best
How did the golden oldies fare in what is essentially a young man's format? More » In Stats: All-Stars T20 series
The legends of the game are living it up in the US. Here are some pictures from their various social engagements before the third and final T20 in Los Angeles. More » Fun Times with Cricket All-Stars