10 Great Graphic Dresses Under Rs 10,000
This summer’s biggest fashion trend is designed to make you dizzy. Bold graphics were on runways from Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton to Moschino and Arjun Saluja almost always drenched in black and white. On the high street, stripes win as the easiest way to wear the trend and River Island’s maxidress makes a bold monochrome statement. You can mix prints like a pro with the sheath dress from Droppedpin.net. And if like Marc Jacobs, you’re pining for the retro stylings of the 60s, this pyramid shift from Asos.com gets it right. And, happily enough, quite a few zeroes short of a luxury price tag.
VOGUE STYLING TIPS
- Head-to-toe prints work when there’s a unifying factor -- like a shade or a pattern -- tying everything together.
- Thin vertical stripes can create the illusion of a slimmer figure. If you must go horizontal, choose a dress with strategically placed stripes that highlight a slim waist.
- Stand out in a sea of monochromatic graphics by adding a bold punch of colour with your accessories or make-up, the brighter the better.
You may also like:
- NZ won by 19 runsvs. NZIND4th ODIWed, Oct 26, 2016Ranchi, IndiaNew Zealand in India ODI S...
- PAK won by 133 runsvs. WIPAK2nd TestFri, Oct 21, 2016Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs West Indies Te...
- ENG won by 22 runsvs. ENGBAN1st TestThu, Oct 20, 2016Chittagong, BangladeshEngland in Bangladesh Test...
- live match ENG 50/3 (12.3 Overs)vs. ENGBAN2nd TestLIVEBAN 220/10;Mirpur, BangladeshEngland in Bangladesh Test...
Latest Photo Albums
A look at the top 10 ODI captains in cricketing history in terms of number of matches won.
Note -- Steve Waugh misses the cut because, although he has a high winning percentage, he has only 67 wins.More » 10 most successful ODI captains of all time
Images from the practice sessions of India and New Zealand ahead of the second ODI in New Delhi. More » India & New Zealand practice at Kotla
India's veteran leg-spinner Anil Kumble, who is the coach of the Indian cricket team, celebrates his birthday on October 17.More » 10 things you probably didn't know about Anil Kumble
Here are 10 important facts you should know about him.
The five-match series begins at Dharamsala on October 16, 2016 More » India-New Zealand gear up for ODI series
We take a look at players from both India and New Zealand who can grab eyeballs in the 5-match ODI series.
We take a look at our country's finest sportsmen, but in a different avatar all together. Here, take a look. More » Sportspersons in uniforms of a different kind
This week: Stellar Miller sets Durban alight, Kohli back among runs, Prince Harry tries his hand at cricket, and tempers flare in Dhaka. More » Cricket photos of the week (Oct 02-09)
Pakistani batsman Babar Azam hit his third consecutive ton to enter the elite club of players who have done so before. He had earlier scored 123 and 120 in the second and first ODI respectively against West Indies. He is the third Pakistani to have achived the rare feat. Let's take a look … More » Cricketers who have scored three consecutive tons in ODIs
We take a look at some interesting statistics and figures from India's match against New Zealand at Kanpur. This was India's 130th Test win and 88th win at home. More » In numbers: India's 500th Test match vs New Zealand