LONDON: Another twist was added to bladder-happy Monty Panesar`s recently torrid life as it was reported that his former wife had been granted a non-molestation order that she had filed to keep him away.
This follows the troubled England bowler's last-week sacking by county Sussex after he urinated on nightclub bouncers, while in an inebriated condition.
According to the Mirror, Gursharan Rattan`s request was granted by a judge a few months after Panesar was arrested over allegations of a public flare-up with her outside a pub in 2011.
Panesar had then been released without charges, but Rattan, a pharmacist, divorced him nonetheless. The report went on to blame domestic troubles for Panesar's loss of form and his subsequent ejection from the England squad.
A devout Sikh Panesar had recently admitted that he started drinking since his divorce last year.
Also see: Panesar sacked
Also see: England's call of nature
Also see: Streaming celebrations
Wife trouble for 'whiz' kid Monty
Panesar's wife had filed a non-molestation order against him in 2011.Yahoo! Cricket – Tue 27 Aug, 2013 8:01 PM IST
- AUS won by 59 runsvs. AUSENG1st ODIThu, Sep 03, 2015Southampton, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- IND won by 117 runsvs. INDSL3rd TestFri, Aug 28, 2015Colombo, Sri LankaIndia in Sri Lanka Test Se...
- ENG won by 5 runsvs. AUSENGOne-off T20IMon, Aug 31, 2015Cardiff, EnglandAustralia in England T20 S...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSENG2nd ODISat, Sep 05, 2015London, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- vs. AUSENG3rd ODITue, Sep 08, 2015Tue, Sep 08, 2015Manchester, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...
- vs. AUSENG4th ODIFri, Sep 11, 2015Fri, Sep 11, 2015Leeds, EnglandAustralia in England ODI S...