Everyone at some point of time suffers from bug bites and rashes. In this episode, Bhavna has some simple homemade solutions which will help you get rid of that itching and reduce rashes.
Treating Rashes and Bites
Skin rashes and bug bite are very common, especially that pain in the butt mosquito bite. There are homemade solutions to get rid of itching other than scratching yourself to death.
Treatment for Bug Bites and Rashes
There a few solutions here is one of them. You’ll need an ice cube, some cold cucumber peels and a touch of honey.
- Let’s say you have a bug bite or small rash on your arm. First wash and put an ice cube to reduce heat and swelling.
- Then peel off a small part of cucumber skin and place on top of the bite, press gently. Cucumbers are so versatile because other than being a healthy veggie that you eat, they contain nutrients like ascorbic and caffeic acid, which help swelling, inflammation and drain excess fluids in your bite.
- Lastly, dab a bit of honey on top of the bite. Honey is nature’s antibiotic to help prevent infections. But remember to stay indoors with this remedy or else the honey can attract more bugs!
- Whatever you do, don’t scratch or pick at your bite or rash as that can lead to open wounds and bacteria getting in. If the itching, swelling, or the rash doesn’t go away in a couple of days, visit your doctor as it could be something more than a bug bite or mild allergy.
For more beauty tips subscribe to our channel. Leave us some comments on your experience with this mask. Are there any others masks you recommend to add moisture?
You may also like:
- Skincare tips: Basics for beautiful flawless skin!
- Hot Towel Oil Treatment – Natural Beauty
- Raid Your Kitchen For Effective Beauty Secrets
Treatment for Bug Bites and Rashes – Natural beauty is a post from: mDhil