To help us overlook the mediocre New Zealand competition in the current series being played in West Indies, we travel to New Zealand to put its entire ODI cricket history under the Impact Index scanner.
From 1973 to 2012 (before the current series in West Indies), New Zealand played 620 matches and won 268 with a win-loss ratio of 0.85. Their highest score is 402, lowest 64. They have never won the World Cup, not even reached the final once till date (though they probably should have in 1999). In 2000 though, they did win the ICC Champions Trophy.
We present three lists – of players, batsmen and bowlers. The minimum qualification to be on these lists is to have played 75 matches. A match is considered in this system only when there is a result, and if the player has bowled or batted, as the case may be.
Here are the highest impact ODI players in New Zealand’s history.
These Kiwis could fly
In Part 4 of our ongoing series, we look at New Zealand's highest impact makers in ODIsBy Impact Index | Yahoo! Cricket – Mon 9 Jul, 2012 3:37 PM IST
Recent Articles by Impact Index
- SCO won by 7 runsvs. SCONEDMatch 8Tue, Jan 17, 2017Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- Matchvs. NAMIREMatch 7Tue, Jan 17, 2017Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- AFG won by 5 wkts.vs. AFGUAEMatch 6Mon, Jan 16, 2017Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. IREUAEMatch 9Wed, Jan 18, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- Upcoming matchvs. NEDHKMatch 10Wed, Jan 18, 2017Dubai, United Arab EmiratesDesert T20 Challenge, 2017...
- Upcoming matchvs. PAKAUS3rd ODIThu, Jan 19, 2017Perth, AustraliaPakistan in Australia ODI ...
1 - 4 of 50
1 - 4 of 37