New Delhi, July 4 (ANI): Shahrukh Khan finally broke his silence about his surrogate baby boy, at the music launch of his upcoming film 'Chennai Express.'
During the event, the tensed actor, 47, confirmed the birth of his new child and said that it was a very personal and confidential matter for him.
"With honesty I would like to tell you something, it's extremely personal and confidential and I would request every one out here to have a great time. It's a little mix of sadness and happiness what's happening at this point of time," Khan said.
The 'Om Shanti Om' star affirmed that he would share every thing about the baby but after sometime.
"I would request everyone including the concerned authorities to show the same alacrity in finding out and doing the enthusiastic investigation they are doing upon my baby and upon other things, where they should be lending their thoughts to right now," the actor added.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation had earlier confirmed the birth of the baby boy, who was born on May 27 at the Masrani Hospital via surrogate. (ANI)