Johannesburg, Aug 2 (ANI): Sacked Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur has said that he wants to stay in Perth and is looking for his next career move, after the South African reached a settlement on Wednesday with Cricket Australia over his removal.
According to Sport24, Arthur did not go into detail about his future job prospects, but hinted it didn't necessarily have to be associated with cricket.
He said that there were a couple of options and he has had discussions and was waiting to see how it unfolded over the next few weeks.
Arthur was ousted two weeks before the start of the Ashes series in England, with two years left on his contract, and was replaced by Darren Lehmann, the report said.
The South African had been suing for his job back or up to 4 million Australian dollars, claiming there was a deliberate campaign against him and he had no choice but to take legal action, the report added. (ANI)