2 cups - Rice
1 litre - Amul Milk
200g - Mawa
100g- Gud (Jaggery)
200ml - Amul Cream
To taste - Sugar
50g - Kaju Paste
2-3 pods - Elaichi Powder (Green Cardamom)
Few strands - Kesar (Saffron)
2 tbsp - Gulabjal (Rosewater)
In an earthen pot, boil basmati rice with milk.
When the rice is cooked, one by one add gud, kaju paste, mawa, sugar, Amul cream and elaichi powder.
Stir continuously till all elements are mixed with rice.
Mix few saffron stand in 1 tablespoon of milk and add saffron in rice mix.
Once Kesar flavor is infused, take the pot off the flame and add gulabjal.
MasterChef recipes: Saundhi Meethas
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Tue 16 Apr, 2013 5:16 PM IST
Get stories like this on the Yahoo app and discover more every day.
Download it now.
Download it now.
- ENG won by 330 runsvs. PAKENG2nd TestFri, Jul 22, 2016Manchester, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- IND won by an inn.vs. INDWI1st TestThu, Jul 21, 2016Antigua, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- live match SL 6/1 (2.2 Overs)vs. AUSSL1st TestLIVEAUS 203/10; SL 117/10;Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- Upcoming matchvs. NZZIM1st TestThu, Jul 28, 2016Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- vs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Sat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- vs. PAKENG3rd TestWed, Aug 03, 2016Wed, Aug 03, 2016Birmingham, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...