2 cups - Rice
1 litre - Amul Milk
200g - Mawa
100g- Gud (Jaggery)
200ml - Amul Cream
To taste - Sugar
50g - Kaju Paste
2-3 pods - Elaichi Powder (Green Cardamom)
Few strands - Kesar (Saffron)
2 tbsp - Gulabjal (Rosewater)
In an earthen pot, boil basmati rice with milk.
When the rice is cooked, one by one add gud, kaju paste, mawa, sugar, Amul cream and elaichi powder.
Stir continuously till all elements are mixed with rice.
Mix few saffron stand in 1 tablespoon of milk and add saffron in rice mix.
Once Kesar flavor is infused, take the pot off the flame and add gulabjal.
MasterChef recipes: Saundhi Meethas
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Tue 16 Apr, 2013 5:16 PM IST
Get stories like this on the Yahoo app and discover more every day.
Download it now.
Download it now.
- BAN won by 3 wkts.vs. SLBANSuper League 3rd-4thSat, Feb 13, 2016Fatullah, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- SA won by 1 wktvs. ENGSA4th ODIFri, Feb 12, 2016Johannesburg, South AfricaEngland in South Africa OD...
- IND won by 69 runsvs. SLIND2nd T20IFri, Feb 12, 2016Ranchi, IndiaSri Lanka in India T20 Ser...
- live match AUS 463/6 (130 Overs)vs. AUSNZ1st TestLIVENZ 183/10;Wellington, New ZealandTrans-Tasman Trophy, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. INDWISuper League FinalSun, Feb 14, 2016Mirpur, BangladeshUnder-19 World Cup, 2016...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGSA5th ODISun, Feb 14, 2016Cape Town, South AfricaEngland in South Africa OD...
- Upcoming matchvs. IREUAE1st T20ISun, Feb 14, 2016Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIreland vs United Arab Emi...