4 tbsp - Ghee
250g - Paneer cut into cubes
1 tsp - Jeera (cumin)
1 tsp - Khada Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds)
2 sticks - Dalchini (Cinnamon)
2 pods - Elaich (Cardamom)
2 - Lavang (Cloves)
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp - Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
1 - Green Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Red Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Yellow Capsicum, cut into slices
1 tsp - Cashew Paste (Cashew nuts grinded with water)
½ cup - Amul Cream
To taste - Salt
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer. Set aside.
Heat ghee in another pan and put in the jeera, dhaniya, dal chini, clove and cardamom and fry till the jeera crackles. Add the ginger-garlic paste, haldi powder and red chili powder and fry till it turns golden brown. Add the fried paneer and the sliced capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
Finally add the cashew paste and cream and cook for a little longer.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes - Kadai Paneer
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Mon 25 Mar, 2013 2:19 PM IST
Did you know that you can get stories like this on the Yahoo mail app?
Download it here.
Download it here.
- NEP won by 3 wkts.vs. NEPNED4th T20IFri, Jul 03, 2015Rotterdam, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...
- NED won by 18 runsvs. NEPNED3rd T20IThu, Jul 02, 2015Rotterdam, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...
- NED won by 103 runsvs. NEPNED2nd T20IWed, Jul 01, 2015Amstelveen, NetherlandsNepal in Netherlands T20 S...
- live match SL 272/8 (86 Overs)vs. PAKSL3rd TestLIVECurrent Run Rate 3.16Kandy, Sri LankaPakistan in Sri Lanka Test...
- Upcoming matchvs. SABAN1st T20ISun, Jul 05, 2015Mirpur, BangladeshSouth Africa in Bangladesh...
- vs. SABAN2nd T20ITue, Jul 07, 2015Tue, Jul 07, 2015Mirpur, BangladeshSouth Africa in Bangladesh...
- vs. AUSENG1st TestWed, Jul 08, 2015Wed, Jul 08, 2015Cardiff, EnglandThe Ashes, 2015...