4 tbsp - Ghee
250g - Paneer cut into cubes
1 tsp - Jeera (cumin)
1 tsp - Khada Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds)
2 sticks - Dalchini (Cinnamon)
2 pods - Elaich (Cardamom)
2 - Lavang (Cloves)
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp - Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
1 - Green Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Red Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Yellow Capsicum, cut into slices
1 tsp - Cashew Paste (Cashew nuts grinded with water)
½ cup - Amul Cream
To taste - Salt
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer. Set aside.
Heat ghee in another pan and put in the jeera, dhaniya, dal chini, clove and cardamom and fry till the jeera crackles. Add the ginger-garlic paste, haldi powder and red chili powder and fry till it turns golden brown. Add the fried paneer and the sliced capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
Finally add the cashew paste and cream and cook for a little longer.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes - Kadai Paneer
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Mon 25 Mar, 2013 2:19 PM IST
Get stories like this on the Yahoo app and discover more every day.
Download it now.
Download it now.
- ENG won by 330 runsvs. PAKENG2nd TestFri, Jul 22, 2016Manchester, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- IND won by an inn.vs. INDWI1st TestThu, Jul 21, 2016Antigua, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- live match AUS 66/2 (20 Overs)vs. AUSSL1st TestLIVESL 117/10;Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- Upcoming matchvs. NZZIM1st TestThu, Jul 28, 2016Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- vs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Sat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- vs. PAKENG3rd TestWed, Aug 03, 2016Wed, Aug 03, 2016Birmingham, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...