4 tbsp - Ghee
250g - Paneer cut into cubes
1 tsp - Jeera (cumin)
1 tsp - Khada Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds)
2 sticks - Dalchini (Cinnamon)
2 pods - Elaich (Cardamom)
2 - Lavang (Cloves)
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp - Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
1 - Green Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Red Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Yellow Capsicum, cut into slices
1 tsp - Cashew Paste (Cashew nuts grinded with water)
½ cup - Amul Cream
To taste - Salt
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer. Set aside.
Heat ghee in another pan and put in the jeera, dhaniya, dal chini, clove and cardamom and fry till the jeera crackles. Add the ginger-garlic paste, haldi powder and red chili powder and fry till it turns golden brown. Add the fried paneer and the sliced capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
Finally add the cashew paste and cream and cook for a little longer.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes - Kadai Paneer
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Mon 25 Mar, 2013 2:19 PM IST
Get stories like this on the Yahoo app and discover more every day.
Download it now.
Download it now.
- ZIM won by 7 wkts.vs. AFGZIM4th ODIFri, Feb 24, 2017Harare, ZimbabweAfghanistan in Zimbabwe OD...
- AUS won by 41 runsvs. SLAUS3rd T20IWed, Feb 22, 2017Adelaide, AustraliaSri Lanka in Australia T20...
- NZ won by 6 runsvs. SANZ2nd ODITue, Feb 21, 2017Christchurch, New ZealandSouth Africa in New Zealan...
- Upcoming matchvs. AFGZIM5th ODISun, Feb 26, 2017Harare, ZimbabweAfghanistan in Zimbabwe OD...
- vs. SANZ4th ODIWed, Mar 01, 2017Wed, Mar 01, 2017Hamilton, New ZealandSouth Africa in New Zealan...
- vs. IREUAE1st ODIThu, Mar 02, 2017Thu, Mar 02, 2017To Be Confirmed, IndiaIreland vs United Arab Emi...