4 tbsp - Ghee
250g - Paneer cut into cubes
1 tsp - Jeera (cumin)
1 tsp - Khada Dhaniya (Coriander Seeds)
2 sticks - Dalchini (Cinnamon)
2 pods - Elaich (Cardamom)
2 - Lavang (Cloves)
1 tsp - Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp - Haldi (Turmeric Powder)
1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
1 tsp - Garam Masala Powder
1 - Green Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Red Capsicum, cut into slices
1 - Yellow Capsicum, cut into slices
1 tsp - Cashew Paste (Cashew nuts grinded with water)
½ cup - Amul Cream
To taste - Salt
Heat ghee in a pan and fry the paneer. Set aside.
Heat ghee in another pan and put in the jeera, dhaniya, dal chini, clove and cardamom and fry till the jeera crackles. Add the ginger-garlic paste, haldi powder and red chili powder and fry till it turns golden brown. Add the fried paneer and the sliced capsicum and fry for another 2 minutes.
Finally add the cashew paste and cream and cook for a little longer.
For more exciting recipes simply log on to
Or to access recipes on your mobile simply
Dial 1800 267 0700
MasterChef Recipes - Kadai Paneer
We bring to you a bunch of recipes from the Masterchefs themselves. Make sure you try out this recipe out at home.MasterChef Article – Mon 25 Mar, 2013 2:19 PM IST
- AUS won by 95 runsvs. INDAUS2nd Semi FinalThu, Mar 26, 2015Sydney, AustraliaWorld Cup Coverage...
- NZ won by 4 wkts.vs. SANZ1st Semi FinalTue, Mar 24, 2015Auckland, New ZealandWorld Cup Coverage...
- NZ won by 143 runsvs. WINZ4th Quarter FinalSat, Mar 21, 2015Wellington, New ZealandWorld Cup Coverage...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. NZAUSFinalSun, Mar 29, 2015Melbourne, AustraliaWorld Cup Coverage...
- vs. MUMKOLMatch 1Wed, Apr 08, 2015Wed, Apr 08, 2015Kolkata, IndiaIndian Premier League, 201...
- vs. DELCHEMatch 2Thu, Apr 09, 2015Thu, Apr 09, 2015Chennai, IndiaIndian Premier League, 201...