I let myself and my family down, says Prince Harry

London, Jan 22 (ANI): Prince Harry has spoken for the first time about his naked antics in Las Vegas last year, as he expresses regret over the whole fiasco.

However, he has also launched a scathing attack against the media and their treatment of him and his family, calling them an "unstoppable force."

Speaking at Camp Bastion during his five-month tour, Captain Harry Wales argued his naked antics in America's Sin City were "probably a classic example of me being too much 'Army' and not enough 'prince', it's a simple case of that," Sky News reported.

The prince was pictured frolicking in the nude with an unnamed woman, and the photos were published on websites around the world.

"At the end of the day I probably let myself down, I let my family down and let other people down, but I was in a private area and there should have been a certain amount of privacy that one should expect," he said.

But the 28-year-old believes some sections of the media behaved irresponsibly when the naked photographs of him emerged. (ANI)

--

Did you know that you can get stories like this on the Yahoo mail app?
Download it here.

Matches