* Whoever commits the offence of rape shall be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than seven years but may extend to imprisonment for life.
* Punishment for causing death or a persistent vegetative state shall be given rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than 20 years but may be for life also, which shall mean the rest of the person's life.
*Gang-rape will entail a punishment of not less than 20 years, but which also may extend to life.
* Gang-rape followed by death shall be punished with life imprisonment.
* Voyeurism will be punished with upto seven years.
* Stalking or attempts to contact a person repeatedly through any means shall be liable to get a term of upto three years.
* Acid attacks would be punished by upto seven years.
* A separate Bill of Rights for women that entitles a woman a life of dignity and security.
* Review of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act.
* Trafficking will be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than seven years, but which may also extend to 10 years.
* A separate Bill of Rights for women which will ensure that a woman shall have the right to have complete sexual autonomy including with respect to her relationships.
*A special procedure for protecting persons with disabilities from rape and requisite procedures for access to justice for such persons.