Melbourne, Sept 24 (ANI): Australian fast bowler Ryan Harris has said that he is hopeful of playing all five Tests when the Ashes resumes in Australia this summer as he has recovered from problems in his hamstring.
According to The Age, the 33-year-old paceman suffered the injury during the fifth Test draw at The Oval last month and was later ruled out for up to eight weeks.
However, Harris recently expressed that the injury seems to have healed and last week returned to bowling as part of early preparations for the opening Test at the Gabba on November 21, the report said.
He said that he has probably had two weeks of bowling and has been back at the gym getting his strength back, adding that it was being planned out exactly how many games he was going to play in the series.
While many of his teammates will be in India for next month's one-day tour, Harris will be at home training and working on his fitness with the aim of playing for Queensland in the upcoming Ryobi Cup and Sheffield Shield, the report added. (ANI)