Hand and Foot Exfoliant Scrub
Make an amazing sugar scrub exfoliant to get rid of the dead skin and give your hands and feet some tender loving care.
Method for making the hand and foot exfoliant scrub
You will need 1 cups of sugar, ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- Mix your sugar and olive oil together and stir. Make sure you mix this well so there is a gritty paste. Add the lemon juice and continue to stir.
- Olive oil will add moisture and smoothness to counteract the rough exfoliant that is sugar. The lemon will cleanse while adding a fresh scent.
- When you wash your hands and feet, use the necessary amount of this paste and really scrub, massaging your fingers and toes.
You may also like:
- Raid Your Kitchen For Effective Beauty Secrets
- Beauty products you can make yourself
- Homemade Facial Scrubs