New York, Oct 23 (IANS) When you turn 50, you know what looks best on you. But there are a few items like chic reading glasses, bra with support and low heeled shoes that one must not miss out upon.
Here are a few things that should be in every 50-year-old's closet, reports huffingtonpost.com :
- A lightweight tote: After years of carrying around a heavy handbag, you should go easy on your shoulders. So, buy a nylon tote.
- A statement belt: You can still make a fashion statement while you're in your fifties. And a belt not only makes a big impact, but it also helps to define your waist.
- Chic reading glasses: If you need to wear them, they might as well look cute.
- Opaque tights: It's the best solution if you still want to wear a skirt, but don't want to show your legs.
- A bra with enough support: As you get older, your breasts need a different kind of support than they did when you were in your twenties. Invest in a nice one that fits your chest at this stage in your life.
- A nice watch: One that isn't rubber.
- Low heel shoes: Get a boost without hurting your feet.
- Pearls: They're classic and elegant and you'll have them forever.