Eyebrows not only define the shape of your face, but also highlight your features, especially the eyes, giving it an instant lift.
If you want to look prim and perfect with a flattering eyebrow, then there are certain aspects you must understand before you head out and instruct your stylist.
Stylist to some of the most famous faces in the Bollywood industry like Soha Ali Khan, Mahima Chowdary and Mugdha Godse, Robert Jones shares a few tips and tricks you can follow while trimming your brows.
1. Firstly even before you head to the parlous for trimming your brows, analyse the shape of your face. People with a long face must go in for arched brows, while those with a round face must keep their brows thick.
2. Secondly,ensure the inside edge of your eyebrow is in line with the inside corner of your eye and the outside edge ends right above your eye. This will accentuate your eye lashes and give your face a fuller look.
3. If you are trimming your brows for the first time, start off with thick eye brows. See how fast it grows back and then try your hands at shaping it.
4. Make sure you use a skin toner immediately after you finish trimming your brows.
5. People with scanty brows can apply a paste of ginger on the eyebrow line, leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off. This will accelerate hair growth, resulting in thicker brows.
Do these celebs need an eyebrow makeover? Find out what Robert Jones has to say in the slideshow below.