New York, Nov 1 (IANS) A nicely ironed shirt doesn't need to be always tightly tucked in. To look polished or casual, familiarise yourself with different ways to tuck in your shirt in style.
Huffingtonpost.com shares numerous ways to tuck in your shirt:
- The loose tuck: It is a good way to conceal a tummy
- The tight tuck: The most classic of tucks, it gives a professional and polished look
- The front tuck: It is ideal if you want the comfort of a no-tuck and the elegance of the full tuck. It is also good if you're nervous about the material bunching up too much around your behind
- The back tuck: It will help you show off your buttocks and hide your thighs. It is also the ideal way if your shirt has a longer hem in the back than in the front
- The no-tuck: It is more casual option, but make sure your top isn't too long