It’s the four-letter word that’s good for your wardrobe and your wallet.
Sale -- that saving grace for the budget-conscious fashion lover -- is the word of the day. We round up the best end-of-season shopping events to mark on your calendar.
1.Ensemble: With multiple outposts in Delhi and Mumbai, the original Indian designer boutique is offering up to 70 percent off on names from Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna, Wendell Rodricks and James Ferreira. You can also stock up on some Anand Kabra ethnic wear.
At 36, Santushti Shopping Complex, Race Course Road and DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
2. Gaurav Gupta: Neon platform heels and sculptural saris, Gaurav Gupta's edgy aesthetic is now available for a 50 percent discount. We've got our eyes on his neon chinoiserie dresses.
At 339, 2 floor, DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
3. Bombay Electric: Arguably Mumbai's most eclectic fashion concept store, Bombay Electric announces a sale of up to 70 percent off on designers like Manish Arora, Pero, Outhouse and more starting July 6.
At 1 Reay House, BEST Marg, Colaba, Mumbai.
4. Zara: Possibly the most awaited high-street sale in the country, the Spanish megastore launched its Spring/Summer sale on July 3. Prepare to be consumed by the crowds and snaking queues to the trial rooms.
At Palladium, Lower Parel, Mumbai and DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj Mall Rd, Vasant Kunj II, New Delhi.
5. Le Mill: The French-flavoured multi-designer boutique in Mumbai is offering a tempting 40 percent off on foreign labels like Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Mary Katrantzou and Mawi. Now’s the time to swoop in on that Mawi glitterbug clutch that created such a sensation this summer.
At Le Mill, 2 Meherabad, Warden Road, Breach Candy, Mumbai.
6. Atosa: A favourite with boho chic lovers, this store has been a long-time supporter of labels like James Ferreira, Wendell Rodricks, Savio Jon and Pero. Now replenish your personal resort wear collection using the store’s offering of up to 70 % off.
At Atosa, Aman Villa, 20th Road Khar, Mumbai.
7. Kitsch: Clothing and accessories from cult labels like Alexander McQueen, Saint Laurent Paris, Celine and Diane Von Furstenberg for up to 50 percent off? Sign us up.
At Kitsch, first floor, DLF Emporio Mall, New Delhi.
1. Net-A-Porter: The e-commerce website that defied the global economic slowdown now offers upto 50 % off on clothing from Marc Jacobs, Burberry Prorsum, Lanvin and Dolce & Gabbana. Having these many choices was never so deliciously difficult.
2. Matches Fashion: A white silk blouse from Theysken’s Theory for only Rs 9,555? This and a few more too-good-to-be-true finds populate the sale section on the e-boutique.
3. Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop: The e-store with the widest collection of Indian design labels has amped up its sale section with shift dresses by Pankaj & Nidhi, maxi dresses from Alpana & Neeraj and embellished blouses from Namrata Joshipura. The best part? The prices are now at par with most high street labels.
4. Farfetch: On sale at Farfetch.com are current staples like biker jackets from Helmut Lang and vintage finds like studded sandals from Alaïa, for up to 50 percent off.
Watch this space for updates on more end-of-season deals.
- Rochelle Pinto
More from Vogue.in