Sydney, July 22 (ANI): After sacked coach Mickey Arthur made a comment about him having no choice other than to take legal action against Cricket Australia, the organization has responded by saying that it stands by its earlier statements and disputes a number of claims made by Arthur.
According to the Courier Mail, Cricket Australia said that they would not articulate the disputes publicly but clarified that they were confident in their legal position and with the level of support provided to Mickey, along with looking forward to resolve the matter in an appropriate manner.
Last week, details of a 4 million dollars lawsuit by Arthur against the cricketing body were leaked with Arthur reading from a statement that it was unfortunate that his private dispute was made public.
Arthur even claimed that Cricket Australia chief executive James Sutherland had told him he was being made a scapegoat. (ANI)