Becks cancels Glastonbury visit for kids

London, June 28 (ANI): David Beckham gave a miss to the Glastonbury festival, as he wanted to be with his kids.

The retired footballer had been planning to go to the musical fest for a long time, but the visit was cancelled at the last minute so that he could spend some quality time with his four children, the Sun reported.

A source told the publication that Beckham, 38, had been working really hard on ambassadorial duties in China and wanted a weekend to enjoy himself with some mates.

The insider asserted that the star has never been to Glastonbury and was really up for some pear ciders now that he doesn't have to worry about pre-season training.

The source said that now that Beckham is back from the China visit, he and wife Victoria Beckham decided to stay at home with the kids. (ANI)

--

Get stories like this on the Yahoo app and discover more every day.
Download it now.

Matches