London, Jan. 28 (ANI): Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is all set to join AC Milan, following reports that he had thrown a farewell party at his house for close friends.
Balotelli reportedly told his friends that he will be moving to Milan, and presented them with mementoes from his controversial Etihad Stadium fiasco, where he was mobbed by Manchester United fans in 2011, The Sun reports.
City is expected to announce that they had sold the Italian striker to Milan for around 17 million pounds, the paper added.
Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola said that anything is possible for the striker till January 31 till Balotelli makes his reported move to Milan, adding that a loan deal has been excluded by Milan's directors.
However, Milan's vice president Adriano Galliani had said that he is 99.5 percent certain that Balotelli will not be joining Milan.
But the support for Balotelli in Italy was seen as a clear indication that the striker would soon be a part of Milan
Hinting that no decision has yet been taken, According to Milan's coach Massi Allegri, Balotelli is still a Manchester City player and he will take any decisions regarding the football ace only if he joins Milan.
City had been holding out for a much bigger return on the player they paid Inter Milan 22 million pounds for Balotelli in August 2010.
But the relationship between Balotelli and City boss Roberto Mancini seems unsustainable. (ANI)