The standings at the moment: SA - 8 points (5 matches); India - 7 (5); England - 7 (6); WI
- 6 (5); Bangladesh - 6 (5)
SA have already qualified for the quarterfinals. Ireland and
Netherlands are out of contention with one match left against each other.
1st Scenario - South Africa beat Bangladesh [Most
- India and England will be through to the QFs.
- If WI beat India, they will qualify.
- If WI lose to India, they will need a better NRR than Bangladesh
- If WI tie with India, they will qualify.
2nd Scenario - Bangladesh beat South Africa [Not
- Bangladesh will qualify for quarterfinals
- WI will have to beat India to reach the QFs
- If WI tie with India, they will be tied on seven points with
England. Then, the net run-rate will come into play
- If India win or tie, they will reach the QFs
- If India lose, they will tie with England at 7 points. They can
still qualify if they have a better NRR than England.
3rd Scenario - South Africa and Bangladesh match tied or washed out
- Bangladesh will be tied on seven points with India and England.
- If India win or tie against WI, they will qualify for the
- If WI beat India, they will qualify. Then, England, India and
Bangladesh will all be tied on seven points. NRR comes into play.
- If WI tie, Bangladesh, England and WI will all be on seven points.
NRR comes into play