A poisonous worm is corroding the IPL apple from within, and all the might of Pawar, Shukla and friends will not stop this disease from spreading, if they do not use a sharp scalpel. More »IPL: The Dirty Picture
Narine said, "I used to bowl seam first, but I went to a tournament and didn’t get to bowl. That was in school... I then decided I should try something different. At the age of 17, I finally chose spi … More »I would like to remain a mystery bowler: Narine
The BCCI certainly can't take away the achievements of Kapil and Kirti Azad by denying them their dues by acting in such a childish and petulant manner, but they certainly haven't endeared themselves too … More »BCCI shows its vindictive side ... again!
Parliamentary fundamentalists are upset that Sachin has not rushed to eat sugared toast and drink semi-sipid coffee in Central Hall. But no one has answered a basic question: What's the hurry? His nomination … More »Life in the last century
The four metros are all in the playoffs, ensuring the highest possible viewership possible to be squeezed out of this tournament. The cynical think that has been manipulated…but then why does this not … More »IPL5 Playoffs — Preview through Impact Index
It might be an unfair world that punishes the PCB for the crimes of a small, isolated terrorist act, but it is the hand that has been dealt. The PCB has to work to prove to the ICC that the country is … More »Cricket in the time of terrorism
Security will be of paramount importance and it is vital for Pakistan as a sporting destination that nothing untoward happens over the course of those two days. It may be a short tour in duration, but … More »Is Pakistan really ready?
One of India's most successful Test captains, Sourav Ganguly speaks about the challenges of captaining an IPL team. More »My message is simple - play with freedom and play without fear: Ganguly
- RAJ won by 4 wkts.vs. RAJSRHMatch 4Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- KXIP won by 6 wkts.vs. KXIPCHEMatch 3Fri, Apr 18, 2014Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- BLR won by 8 wkts.vs. BLRDELMatch 2Thu, Apr 17, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. MUMBLRMatch 5Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. DELKOLMatch 6Sat, Apr 19, 2014Dubai, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
- Upcoming matchvs. KXIPRAJMatch 7Sun, Apr 20, 2014Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesIndian Premier League, 201...
London: Former England captain Michael Vaughan said he expects England to sweep Bangladesh and Asian rivals Pakistan aside by winning all six of their home Tests this season. England, fresh from their World Twenty20 triumph in the Caribbean, begin a More »Vaughan confident of England clean sweep
Bridgetown: World cricket's top administrator is convinced it "won't be too long" before day/night Tests are being played in either Australia or India. David Morgan, the president of the International Cricket Council (ICC), in an interview, More »Day/night Tests on way, says ICC president
India's batsmen should be sent back to the national academy to learn how to deal with short-pitched bowling, former great Sunil Gavaskar said in St Lucia on Friday. India, who lost all three of their Super Eight games and were eliminated from the ICC More »Gavaskar says Indians must go back to school