- Aussie fan jailed for streaking during cricket match in Sri Lanka
When you get bored at the cricket, don’t take your clothes off. More »
- Calf injury rules England's Stokes out of third test
REUTERS - England all-rounder Ben Stokes has been ruled out of the third test against Pakistan with the calf injury he sustained in the second test, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said on Wednesday. Stokes, making his first appearance after undergoing a knee surgery in May, tore his right calf muscle during England's series-levelling, 330-run win against Pakistan at Old Trafford on Monday. The 25-year-old will be assessed again next week, the ECB said in a statement (http://bit.ly/2aK1rOf). ... More »
- Cricket-Caribbean series hopes to crack US market with T20 foray
Chris Gayle and Shane Watson need no introductions in cricket-playing countries but while they are unlikely to become household names in the U.S. anytime soon they could help raise the sport's profile in a Twenty20 series in Florida this week. The games are part of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL), a six-week long competition featuring six franchises from around the region. More »
- England all-rounder Ben Stokes ruled out of third Test match against Pakistan through injury
England all-rounder Ben Stokes has been ruled out of the third Test match against Pakistan with a calf injury. Stokes made his return to the England team in their one-sided win against the tourists at Old Trafford last week, but broke down while bowling inthe tourists' second innings. More »
- 7 incidents which prove Rahul Dravid has a heart of gold
Rahul Dravid is one of the few players to score more than 10000 runs in both Tests and ODIs. More »
- What Did We Learn From Spurs' Loss to Juventus in Melbourne
For those of you with bosses who disapprove of watching meaningless friendlies on covertly-positioned smart phones during office hours— here’s everything you need to know about Spurs’ International Champions Cup defeat against Juventus at the Melbourne Cricket Ground yesterday. *Before the game, Spurs’ official Twitter account posted a brief video of new signing, Victor Wanyama, involved in a routine passing drill. Wanyama drove headlong through Juventus’ lines with real purpose and it was his interception that made Lamela’s consolation goal possible. More »
- Sri Lanka lose Perera after Australia grab handy lead
(Reuters) - Australia grabbed a handy 86-run lead in the first innings over Sri Lanka and dealt an early blow with the new ball before rain washed out the entire final session for the second consecutive day in the first test at Pallekele on Wednesday. The hosts, bundled out for 117 in the first innings, lost opener Kusal Perera to fast bowler Mitchell Starc when rain forced an early tea and eventually the second day's play was called off. Kaushal Silva was batting on two with Sri Lanka still 80 runs behind in the bowler-dominated first match of the three-test series. More »
- Muttiah Muralitharan controversy: Off-spinner steps down from Cricket Australia role
Legendary off-spinner Muttiah Muralitharan who was at the centre of a heated controversy ahead of the first Test between Sri Lanka and Australia has reportedly stepped down from his spin-bowling consultant post, thus ending the spat that cropped up between Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) and him. The Sri Lankan legend who is Test cricket's highest wicket-taker with 800 scalps, was employed by Cricket Australia to assist their spinners and help them prepare for the Test series. This did not go down well with SLC who accused him off berating the team manager and conducting a centre-wicket training session at the Pallekele Cricket Stadium without permission. More »
- Zimbabwe vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Where to watch live, prediction, betting odds and team news
The Test series, which has escaped the media glare, see's the lowest ranked Test side Zimbabwe ready themselves for a two-match series against New Zealand. The hosts come into the game on back of a 2-0 thrashing at the hands of India in May, and considering the lack of cricket played by the African nation in the past, two series in the space of a couple of months is good for Zimbabwe cricket. The team that comes into this Test will be led by skipper Graeme Cremer, while South African legend Makhaya Ntini has taken over as new coach. More »
- : Played,
- : Won,
- : Drawn,
- : Lost,
- : No Result,
- : Net Run Rate,
- : Points
- ENG won by 330 runsvs. PAKENG2nd TestFri, Jul 22, 2016Manchester, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- IND won by an inn.vs. INDWI1st TestThu, Jul 21, 2016Antigua, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- live match SL 6/1 (2.2 Overs)vs. AUSSL1st TestLIVEAUS 203/10; SL 117/10;Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- Upcoming matchvs. NZZIM1st TestThu, Jul 28, 2016Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- vs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Sat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- vs. PAKENG3rd TestWed, Aug 03, 2016Wed, Aug 03, 2016Birmingham, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...