- Injured Starc unsure when he'll bowl again for Australia
ADELAIDE, Australia (AP) — The morning after hobbling through for the winning runs in an historic three-wicket win over New Zealand in the first day-night cricket test, injured Mitchell Starc was already wondering when he'd be able to bowl again for Australia. More »
- Cricket: Patience key for Pakistan's oldest rookie Mohmand
Dubai, Nov 30, 2015 (AFP) - It took 19 years for Raffatullah Mohmand to hit the big time with Pakistan, suffering so many setbacks that he once even considered quitting to play for neighbouring Afghanistan. More »
- INDIA’S CHIEF PITCH CURATOR STEPS OUT OF CREASE
Every time skipper Virat Kohli has interacted with the media, it has been suggested that he had asked for wickets that turn from the word go. Daljit, who is currently in the Capital to oversee the preparation of the pitch for the fourth Test at the Ferozeshah Kotla, said it was unfair to suggest that Kohli and the team management interfered in pitch preparation as the Board’s curators are qualified enough to know what kind of tracks need to be prepared for Test matches. “It is really unfair to think that the team management has been instructing the curators on the kind of wickets that need to be prepared. More »
- West Indian Sunil Narine suspended by ICC over illegal action
The International Cricket Council (ICC) Sunday suspended West Indian spinner Sunil Narine after his action was deemed illegal by an independent assessment. The 27-year's action was reported during the third one-day international against Sri Lanka in Pallekele this month and was subsequently assessed in a biomechanical laboratory in Loughborough, England. The ICC confirmed Narine's action was illegal. More »
- AUS won by 3 wkts.vs. NZAUS3rd TestFri, Nov 27, 2015Adelaide, AustraliaTrans-Tasman Trophy, 2015...
- AFG won by 27 runsvs. OMNAFG1st T20ISun, Nov 29, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...
- HK won by 4 wkts.vs. HKAFGOne-off T20ISat, Nov 28, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan in Hong Kong T...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. OMNAFG2nd T20IMon, Nov 30, 2015Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Oman T20 Se...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGPAK3rd T20IMon, Nov 30, 2015Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesEngland vs Pakistan T20 Se...
- vs. SAIND4th TestThu, Dec 03, 2015Thu, Dec 03, 2015Delhi, IndiaSouth Africa in India Test...