- Guillermo Varela becomes first casualty of Jose Mourinho's Manchester United clear-out
Manchester United full-back Guillermo Varela has become the first victim of Jose Mourinho's clear out at Old Trafford, joining Eintracht Frankfurt on a season-long loan deal. Varela, 23, made his senior debut for United in December 2015, making 10 appearances in total under Louis van Gaal last season. While he made an appearance off the bench in Mourinho's first game in charge against Wigan Athletic last weekend, the Uruguayan is not part of the new manager's plans and did not travel with the rest of the squad to China for the club's preseason tour in order to complete his move to Germany. More »
- 5 Indian origin players who represented Under-19 teams of other nations
The great Maharaja Ranjitsinhji played for the Three Lions. More »
- Tottenham Hotspur pre-season 2016 schedule: Fixtures, where to watch live, date and time
Tottenham Hotspur began their pre-season campaign with a training ground clash against Nottingham Forest, which they won 3-0. But their true pre-season campaign begins on 26 July when they take on Juventus in the International Champions Cup during their tour of Australia. Three days after their clash against the Serie A champions they face Ateltico Madrid in the same competition at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, which is the same venue as their first match. More »
- Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri in talks with Manchester United over Pogba
Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed that the club are in negotiations with Manchester United over the transfer of midfielder Paul Pogba. The Reds Devils have been linked with a world record transfer for the Frenchman and Allegri insists that nothing has been decided thus far over the player's future. Speaking ahead of their International Champions Cup friendly against Melbourne Victory, Allegri confirmed that there are ongoing discussions over the future of the player. More »
- Hull City confirm Steve Bruce has left after four seasons at the KC Stadium
Hull City have confirmed their manager Steve Bruce has left the club after spending four years at the KC Stadium. The 55-year-old helped the club achieve promotion to the Premier League and it was for the second time he helped the Tigers make it to England's top flight club competition. According to the BBC, a breakdown in relationship with vice-chairman Ehab Allam led to Bruce's exit. More »
- Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs compares futsal to Twenty20 cricket
Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has compared futsal to Twenty20 cricket saying the format is quick and different from the normal game of 90 minutes. Giggs, who is currently in India for the ongoing Premier Futsal tournament, is the marquee player for the Mumbai side. Twenty20 cricket in the form of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in India has been an instant hit, which has brought youngsters and in general a newer audience to cricket, something which Giggs feels futsal aims to do. More »
- 5 incredible fourth innings centuries in a winning cause
We list five top-quality centuries scored in the fourth innings of a test match. More »
- 5 personal milestones that Virat Kohli could achieve during the West Indies series
Virat Kohli is likely to have enhanced his reputation further by the end of this series. More »
- St Lucia Zouks vs Barbados Tridents, CPL 2016: Where to watch live, prediction, betting odds, possible XI and live streaming
St Lucia Zouks take on Barbados Tridents in the 22nd match of the 2016 Caribbean Premier League (CPL) at Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, on Thursday (23 July). The team currently placed second from bottom in the points table, St Lucia Zouks have registered four points from five games, winning two while losing three encounters. Skipper Darren Sammy, playing in a stadium named after him, was the star of the show putting in an all-round performance smashing 59 runs off 35 balls while also picking up one wicket to take home the player of the match award. More »
- : Played,
- : Won,
- : Drawn,
- : Lost,
- : No Result,
- : Net Run Rate,
- : Points
- IRE won by 12 runsvs. AFGIRE5th ODITue, Jul 19, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- PAK won by 75 runsvs. PAKENG1st TestThu, Jul 14, 2016London, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- AFG won by 79 runsvs. AFGIRE4th ODISun, Jul 17, 2016Stormont, Belfast, IrelandAfghanistan in Ireland ODI...
- vs. AUSSL1st TestTue, Jul 26, 2016Tue, Jul 26, 2016Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- vs. NZZIM1st TestThu, Jul 28, 2016Thu, Jul 28, 2016Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- vs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Sat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...