- 5 cricketers who showed effects of drunkenness on the cricket field
After-match parties are quite common these days especially in the Indian Premier League. More »
- Top 5 DRS decision that changed the course of a cricket match
A list of the top 5 DRS controversies that had a bearing on the outcome of a match. More »
- West Indies vs India, 2nd Test: Where to watch live, prediction, preview, betting odds, possible XI and live streaming information
India lead the four match Test series 1-0. Live TV coverage is available on Sky Sports 5 and Sky Sports 5 HD. West Indies's inept display where they lost by an innings and 92 runs in the first Test have given fans yet another indication of the task ahead if they are to flourish in the five-day game. More »
- Despite Russia's doping scandal and Rio 2016 troubles we will all be gripped by Olympics fever
Virtually no Olympic Games goes ahead without a plethora of "it's-not-going-to-be-ready-in-time" worries and other controversies appearing in the weeks/months leading up to the event. The stadium won't be finished in time, they said, ahead of the very first modern Olympics in Athens in 1896. The same was said ahead of Antwerp in the first post-First Wold War Games and almost every Games since, although not so much before the 1936 Berlin Olympics but that's a very different kettle of fish. More »
- New Zealand's Wagner praises bowling stocks after career-best return
New Zealand seamer Neil Wagner has praised his country's bowling stocks after career-best figures of six for 41 helped skittle Zimbabwe for 164 on a flat batting wicket on the first day of the opening test on Thursday. Zimbabwe elected to bat first on a wicket that seemingly offered little for the bowlers but Wagner’s ability to generate pace and his exceptional bouncers had batsmen hopping around the crease. More »
- 5 times Virat Kohli had an on-field altercation with the opposition
Five instances when Virat Kohli was involved in a verbal duel with players from the opposite side. More »
- Top 5 right-arm off spinners with 200+ Test wickets
As Nathan Lyon becomes the latest to breach the 200 wicket mark, we list down the most successful right-arm off spinners ever. More »
- Latest injury setback leaves England's Stokes devastated
England all-rounder Ben Stokes has said he is "devastated" after his calf injury ruled him out of the third test against Pakistan. The 25-year-old tore his right calf muscle during England's series-levelling 330-run win against Pakistan at Old Trafford on Monday, in his first appearance since undergoing a knee surgery in May. "Devastated about the injury especially with all the hard work put in by myself and others to get me back to FULL fitness," Stokes tweeted on Thursday. More »
- Mendis masterclass suggests life after Sri Lanka batting greats
For a nation in the throes of a tricky transition since stalwarts Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene walked off into the sunset, Kusal Mendis' batting heroics against Australia on Thursday will offer new hope to Sri Lanka. Already on the back foot after conceding an 86-run first innings lead, they were reeling on six for two when the 21-year-old walked out to bat at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium. In a bowler-dominated contest where no other batsman has managed a fifty, Mendis nonchalantly brought up his maiden test century, hitting off-spinner Nathan Lyon over the ropes. More »
- Magnificent Mendis revives Sri Lanka with maiden ton
(Reuters) - Sri Lankan Kusal Mendis struck a majestic maiden test century on day three of the first test against Australia to leave the bowler-dominated contest evenly poised at Pallekele on Thursday. The 21-year-old was unbeaten on 169 -- 52 runs more than his team managed in the first innings -- when rain forced the players off the ground 10 overs after tea with Sri Lanka on 282-6. Dilruwan Perera was on five with Sri Lanka leading by 196 runs with four wickets in hand as rain continued to plague the test which has already seen the final sessions of the first two days washed out. More »
- : Played,
- : Won,
- : Drawn,
- : Lost,
- : No Result,
- : Net Run Rate,
- : Points
- SL won by 106 runsvs. AUSSL1st TestTue, Jul 26, 2016Kandy, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...
- ENG won by 330 runsvs. PAKENG2nd TestFri, Jul 22, 2016Manchester, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- IND won by an inn.vs. INDWI1st TestThu, Jul 21, 2016Antigua, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- live match NZ 481/5 (146.3 Overs)vs. NZZIM1st TestLIVEZIM 164/10;Bulawayo, ZimbabweNew Zealand in Zimbabwe Te...
- Upcoming matchvs. INDWI2nd TestSat, Jul 30, 2016Kingston, Jamaica, West IndiesIndia in West Indies Test ...
- vs. PAKENG3rd TestWed, Aug 03, 2016Wed, Aug 03, 2016Birmingham, EnglandPakistan in England Test S...
- vs. AUSSL2nd TestThu, Aug 04, 2016Thu, Aug 04, 2016Galle, Sri LankaWarne-Muralitharan Trophy,...