Upgrade your look with the right accessories
Winter’s accents offer exciting design twists and reinterpreted classics in new shapes, colours and textures
Money, sex and power. If we thought those leitmotifs from the Eighties had been dispensed with by a tattered global economy, never to be revived (or at least not for the foreseeable future), we were wrong. The Autumn-Winter menswear collections were all about upgraded extravagance. And there is no better way to upgrade than with your accessories.
The Autumn/Winter menswear collections saw a new definition of the well-dressed gent. Dressed up also no longer means a dress shirt and a pinstripe suit; a jacket just doesn’t cut it without a silk pocket square; a tie needs the glint of a tie bar; and shoes and belts occupy sartorial centre stage.
From hats to baubles, winter’s accents offer exciting design twists and reinterpreted classics in new shapes, colours and textures.
It’s time to experiment. It’s time to upgrade.
Compiled by Antara Motiwala and Tanya Vohra
You may also like:
BEST PLACES TO PROPOSE IN INDIA
FIVE HORRIBLE TECH BOSSES TO WORK FOR
FIVE ACTORS WE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE PLAY JAMES BOND
- WI won by 5 wkts.vs. ENGWI2nd T20ITue, Mar 11, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- WI won by 27 runsvs. ENGWI1st T20ISun, Mar 09, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA1st T20IMatch abandonedSun, Mar 09, 2014Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSSA2nd T20IWed, Mar 12, 2014Durban, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGWI3rd T20IThu, Mar 13, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA3rd T20IFri, Mar 14, 2014Fri, Mar 14, 2014Centurion, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
Latest Photo Albums
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — March 2014
MNS chief Raj Thackeray hosted master blaster Sachin Tendulkar and singer Lata Mangeshkar at his residence on Sunday. More » Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar with Lata Mangeshkar
Smith's retirement, Asia Cup wrap-up, pink balls, and more. More » Cricket Photos Of The Week 9.3.14
Action images from the third and final One-Day International of the series at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua on March 5, 2014. A stroke-filled maiden century by Denesh Ramdin … More » West Indies vs England, 3rd ODI
The South African captain will retire from international cricket following the conclusion of the third Test against Australia on March 5, 2014. Smith captained South Africa in 108 Test matches, including the present match, over 11 years. Factbox on the superb leader who saw off three England captains … More » Graeme Smith calls time on international career
We're back with Episode 7 of your wonderful street photography.
If you are a photographer, here's how you can participate. [Archive: Episodes … More » Street Cricket Photography Challenge - 7