Style inspiration from curl-proud celebs
Most curly haired girls spend the better part of the year fighting their natural texture and it’s a losing battle against humidity of summer and imminent monsoon. Take inspiration from celebrities who wear their whorls with pride and stay away from straightening products this season.
But which products should you use? Curly-headed hair stylist and b:blunt salon director Shimsha Shetty doesn’t believe that straight grass on the other side is always greener. “Curly hair has a mind of its own,” Shetty says. “Because of that, by default, your hair looks different every day." Shetty's product solution: Shampoo and mousse -When choosing from the options at hand, there are two factors you need to consider -- your scalp type and the intensity of your curls. “If you have wavy to curly hair and you want to enhance your curls Kérastase Nutritive Bain Oléo-Curl Definition Shampoo and Conditioner is better."
Most mousses have some amount of alcohol which is essential to pressurize the product, but it can dry out hair. Shetty suggests you opt for a really light mousse.
- Jerusha Ratnam Chande, www.vogue.in
More from Vogue.in
- vs. ENGWI1st T20ISun, Mar 09, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA1st T20IMatch abandonedSun, Mar 09, 2014Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- SL won by 5 wkts.vs. PAKSLFinalSat, Mar 08, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshAsia Cup, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- vs. ENGWI2nd T20ITue, Mar 11, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- Upcoming matchvs. AUSSA2nd T20IWed, Mar 12, 2014Durban, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- vs. ENGWI3rd T20IThu, Mar 13, 2014Thu, Mar 13, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
Latest Photo Albums
All the noteworthy cricket quotes this month. More » Soundbyte — March 2014
MNS chief Raj Thackeray hosted master blaster Sachin Tendulkar and singer Lata Mangeshkar at his residence on Sunday. More » Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar with Lata Mangeshkar
Smith's retirement, Asia Cup wrap-up, pink balls, and more. More » Cricket Photos Of The Week 9.3.14
Action images from the third and final One-Day International of the series at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium in Antigua on March 5, 2014. A stroke-filled maiden century by Denesh Ramdin … More » West Indies vs England, 3rd ODI
The South African captain will retire from international cricket following the conclusion of the third Test against Australia on March 5, 2014. Smith captained South Africa in 108 Test matches, including the present match, over 11 years. Factbox on the superb leader who saw off three England captains … More » Graeme Smith calls time on international career
We're back with Episode 7 of your wonderful street photography.
If you are a photographer, here's how you can participate. [Archive: Episodes … More » Street Cricket Photography Challenge - 7