Pond’s Femina Miss India 2013
Navneet Kaur Dhillon was Sunday night crowned Femina Miss India 2013 in a star studded grand finale of the 50th edition of the beauty pageant. The first and second runners-up were Sobhita Dhulipala and Zoya Afroz respectively. The trio was selected from 23 finalists from across the country.
Actresses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra added Bollywood glamour to the ceremony, which was judged by filmmaker Karan Johar, choreographer Shiamak Dawar, cricketer Yuvraj Singh, fashion designer Ritu Kumar, actors John Abraham, Asin Thottumkal and Chitrangda Singh. (Text - IANS)Earlier, in a night of glitz and glamour, 21 awards were presented to Miss India hopefuls. These awards included Miss Fashion Icon, Miss Ramp Walk, Miss Stylish Hair, Miss Congeniality, Miss Active, Miss Photogenic and Miss Eyeconic Eyes. Here's a look at the 23 Pond's Femina Miss India hopefuls and winners.
- Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment Mon 25 Mar, 2013 12:30 PM IST
- AUS won by 218 runsvs. ENGAUS2nd TestThu, Dec 05, 2013Adelaide, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
- vs. PAKAFGOne-off T20ISun, Dec 08, 2013Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesAfghanistan vs Pakistan T2...
- vs. INDSA2nd ODISun, Dec 08, 2013Durban, South AfricaIndia in South Africa ODI ...
- vs. WINZ2nd TestLIVECurrent Run Rate 3.41Wellington, New ZealandWest Indies in New Zealand...
Latest Photo Albums
ALSO SEE: Images from the First Test More » 2nd Test: New Zealand vs West Indies
All the best quotes from the month of December in this collection. More » Soundbyte — December 2013
More » Cricketers Remember Nelson Mandela
New Zealand were stranded an agonising 33 runs short of their first … More » 1st Test: New Zealand vs West Indies
Sehwag hit 25 boundaries and 7 sixes … More » [FLASHBACK] Sehwag Gets The Highest ODI Score
The Honister Slate Mine produces the famous Westmorland green slate and is now also used as a tourist attraction situated in the Lake … More » Cricket Goes Underground