10 Great Graphic Dresses Under Rs 10,000
This summer’s biggest fashion trend is designed to make you dizzy. Bold graphics were on runways from Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton to Moschino and Arjun Saluja almost always drenched in black and white. On the high street, stripes win as the easiest way to wear the trend and River Island’s maxidress makes a bold monochrome statement. You can mix prints like a pro with the sheath dress from Droppedpin.net. And if like Marc Jacobs, you’re pining for the retro stylings of the 60s, this pyramid shift from Asos.com gets it right. And, happily enough, quite a few zeroes short of a luxury price tag.
VOGUE STYLING TIPS
- Head-to-toe prints work when there’s a unifying factor -- like a shade or a pattern -- tying everything together.
- Thin vertical stripes can create the illusion of a slimmer figure. If you must go horizontal, choose a dress with strategically placed stripes that highlight a slim waist.
- Stand out in a sea of monochromatic graphics by adding a bold punch of colour with your accessories or make-up, the brighter the better.
You may also like:
- PAK won by 3 wkts.vs. SLPAK1st T20IWed, Dec 11, 2013Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPakistan vs Sri Lanka T20 ...
- Match abandonedvs. INDSA3rd ODIWed, Dec 11, 2013Centurion, South AfricaIndia in South Africa ODI ...
- AUS won by 218 runsvs. ENGAUS2nd TestThu, Dec 05, 2013Adelaide, AustraliaThe Ashes 2013-14...
- live match WI 158/4 (37 Overs)vs. WINZ2nd TestLIVENZ 441/10;Wellington, New ZealandWest Indies in New Zealand...
Latest Photo Albums
All the action from the match at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on December 11, 2013 in this collection.
Shahid Afridi scored an unbeaten 20-ball 39, hitting the winning six … More » Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20 International
We're back with Episode 6 of your wonderful street photography. If you are a photographer, here's how you can participate. [More » Street Cricket Photography Challenge - 6
Modern cricket may have evolved to occupy huge stadia in urban centres with thousands following every movement on the field. But the great game is not just confined to full-houses , as is evident from these pictures, which show the battle between willow and leather taken to great heights, and even greater … More » Cricket In The Weirdest Places
All the best quotes from the month of December in this collection. More » Soundbyte — December 2013
South African anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela died peacefully at home at the age of 95 on December 5, 2013 after months fighting a lung infection, leaving his nation and the world in mourning for a man revered as a moral giant.
More » Cricketers Remember Nelson Mandela
Action images from the first Test between New Zealand and West Indies at Dunedin, December 3-7, 2013.
New Zealand were stranded an agonising 33 runs short of their first … More » 1st Test: New Zealand vs West Indies
Virender Sehwag took the West Indies bowling apart on December 8, 2011 at Indore as he became only the second man to go past 200 in One-Day Internationals at the time.
Sehwag hit 25 boundaries and 7 sixes … More » [FLASHBACK] Sehwag Gets The Highest ODI Score
Fans dress up colourfully for the second Ashes Test between Australia and England in Adelaide. More » Colourful fans at Adelaide Oval