LONDON: Another twist was added to bladder-happy Monty Panesar`s recently torrid life as it was reported that his former wife had been granted a non-molestation order that she had filed to keep him away.
This follows the troubled England bowler's last-week sacking by county Sussex after he urinated on nightclub bouncers, while in an inebriated condition.
According to the Mirror, Gursharan Rattan`s request was granted by a judge a few months after Panesar was arrested over allegations of a public flare-up with her outside a pub in 2011.
Panesar had then been released without charges, but Rattan, a pharmacist, divorced him nonetheless. The report went on to blame domestic troubles for Panesar's loss of form and his subsequent ejection from the England squad.
A devout Sikh Panesar had recently admitted that he started drinking since his divorce last year.
Also see: Panesar sacked
Also see: England's call of nature
Also see: Streaming celebrations
Wife trouble for 'whiz' kid Monty
Panesar's wife had filed a non-molestation order against him in 2011.Yahoo! Cricket – Tue 27 Aug, 2013 8:01 PM IST
- WI won by 27 runsvs. ENGWI1st T20ISun, Mar 09, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA1st T20IMatch abandonedSun, Mar 09, 2014Port Elizabeth, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- SL won by 5 wkts.vs. PAKSLFinalSat, Mar 08, 2014Mirpur, BangladeshAsia Cup, 2014...
- No live matches are in progress.
- Upcoming matchvs. ENGWI2nd T20ITue, Mar 11, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
- vs. AUSSA2nd T20IWed, Mar 12, 2014Wed, Mar 12, 2014Durban, South AfricaAustralia in South Africa ...
- vs. ENGWI3rd T20IThu, Mar 13, 2014Thu, Mar 13, 2014Bridgetown, Barbados, West IndiesEngland in West Indies T20...
1 - 4 of 20